Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?

Go down 
+2
Moe Lester
Yoda.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 8:08 pm

Basically you talk wit your fellow users of the forum
and talk about games that a worth getting and games thats are okay, or horrible

/Rules/
Don't flame
everyone has their own opinion

No console wars.
everyone console is unique
which includes
PRO-Cons
Pros meaning good things
Cons Bad things

Begin!

Topic
Halo 3 odst pre-ordered
is it worth $60-70
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 11:03 am

I don't see what's so great about Halo, I still prefer Call Of Duty. It looks good so far, though.

SILENT HILL 2!!!!!!!!! IS IT WORTH IT? >:O

OF COUARZ IT IS!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 1:20 pm

To be honest, I don't see how many people LOVE and are ADDICTED to Halo.. What's so good about it? Yeah, It's got good graphics and stuff but.. I mean - It's not different-How many people have Shooting games? ALOT. People need a game that's different from the rest and isn't just the same old same old "Yesterday".

Silent Hill, I've never heard of it. It sounds like a horror game..?
The title of the name is good, If it's a horror game- GOOD FOR IT. There isn't much horror games out there, Not as much as there is sports,fighting etc. Silent Hill.. Actually rings a bell come to think of it.. Isn't there a film of something? I'm pretty sure there is. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Now, my go. Fifa 010. Is it worth it? Yes. It'll be a good kick about and you never loose the ball which unfortunately happens every day of school. The graphics will be good,It'll be a good game. But.. I have 3 fifa games. They've been out since... 02-03? It's getting old. We need new games, like I said in my first paragraph. Football, in my oppinion is the best sport ever. The game will be good don't get me wrong but what I think will happen if they carry on making all these Fifa's then it's going to get boring,playing it over and over - Especially if they have the same features such as Manager Mode, Be A Pro:Season etc. You can CHOOSE the difficulty which makes it easy. If they keep it at 'Ameteur' then they're going to get bored of the game, They'll stop playing it and then.. When Fifa 011 comes out.. Nobody's going to buy it.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 1:33 pm

Halo is worth it....

Silent Hill IDK really...

Fifa soccer 10 if you can't lose the ball it stinks.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 1:40 pm

All Silent Hills and Resident Evils are worth it. ;D
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 1:41 pm

Is Madden 10 worth it?
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 2:01 pm

iCool wrote:
Is Madden 10 worth it?

Yes it is.

Is Halo 3 ODST Worth it?
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 2:04 pm

Duh All Halos Are Worth It!
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 2:15 pm

Bliss wrote:
To be honest, I don't see how many people LOVE and are ADDICTED to Halo.. What's so good about it? Yeah, It's got good graphics and stuff but.. I mean - It's not different-How many people have Shooting games? ALOT. People need a game that's different from the rest and isn't just the same old same old "Yesterday".

Silent Hill, I've never heard of it. It sounds like a horror game..?
The title of the name is good, If it's a horror game- GOOD FOR IT. There isn't much horror games out there, Not as much as there is sports,fighting etc. Silent Hill.. Actually rings a bell come to think of it.. Isn't there a film of something? I'm pretty sure there is. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Now, my go. Fifa 010. Is it worth it? Yes. It'll be a good kick about and you never loose the ball which unfortunately happens every day of school. The graphics will be good,It'll be a good game. But.. I have 3 fifa games. They've been out since... 02-03? It's getting old. We need new games, like I said in my first paragraph. Football, in my oppinion is the best sport ever. The game will be good don't get me wrong but what I think will happen if they carry on making all these Fifa's then it's going to get boring,playing it over and over - Especially if they have the same features such as Manager Mode, Be A Pro:Season etc. You can CHOOSE the difficulty which makes it easy. If they keep it at 'Ameteur' then they're going to get bored of the game, They'll stop playing it and then.. When Fifa 011 comes out.. Nobody's going to buy it.

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything...

I love Football, but I never got that much into football video games. All they add when a new game comes out are some minor updates that should've been in the previous version anyway, I'd love to see a soccer video game with a more original concept. Don't be afraid, be an original. Payton Bice

Yeah, there was a movie for the first Silent Hill game, but it isn't that great. Don't get me wrong, it's probably the best video game movie but as a movie itself, it's decent at the least. The games are still much better. I'm just so hyped up about Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, it sounds like it has a lot of potential to be a great game.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 2:20 pm

iCool wrote:
Halo is worth it....

Silent Hill IDK really...

Fifa soccer 10 if you can't lose the ball it stinks.

... I meant, in real life people kick it over and it never comes back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?   Offical Topic ?Is it worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Offical Topic ?Is it worth it?
Page 1 of 1