Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D

Go down 
+8
Sjb
iWaddle
FlyingKanga
Maria
Tricky
Digit
Linky
Creeper
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 5:57 pm

Bambi wrote:
To flash? 500 thousand? Thats kind of random. Also, you dont know if flash will agree to it, or if apple wants to spend the money.
Yes. 500 thousand, and that is why I chose pretend that all posts by her don't exist. It works.

Flash is a necessity for internet surfing right now, without it, iPad is losing a lot of its appeal.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D   The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 6:06 pm

Bambi wrote:
To flash? 500 thousand? Thats kind of random. Also, you dont know if flash will agree to it, or if apple wants to spend the money.

Trust me, if Apple offered to Adobe the opportunity to include flash in their products, they would have to say yes. It would mean an estimated 21 million iPhone users would use their software. That would be a massive increase in shares and stocks in Adobe, and renewed interest in Adobe software. If you were a software developer, and Apple offered to include your software in every product they ship- would you say yes? I would ;P
Back to top Go down

The ipad's competitor. Goodbye ipad :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2