Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever went to any historic places?

Go down 
+4
Maria
DK-Y2Y
DGKiD
magicNASRI
8 posters
AuthorMessage
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Have you ever went to any historic places? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 8:49 am

Title says, have you ever went to any historic places?

I have, I've been to Muncaster Castle, and Furness Abbey.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 2:06 pm

Ive been to gettysburg ,PA and Ground Zero,NYC
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:00 am

I did go to a museum in Turkey(forgot the name). To be honest,that museum is one of the best I have seen. It shows not just the history of Turkey itself,the world too(Turkish empire caused tons of things).
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:11 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:
I did go to a museum in Turkey(forgot the name). To be honest,that museum is one of the best I have seen. It shows not just the history of Turkey itself,the world too(Turkish empire caused tons of things).
Hey, I think I went there, too. The ancient clothing section was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Citizen
Citizen
Demetri

Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:13 am

umm does st columbas home count?
what about his tomb?
or the place he buried his boat....good times...good times.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:19 am

The First Synagogue in Pittsburgh, The one hill in Gettysburg, "The Golden Temple" in West Virginia, some other places but I don't remember because I was little then.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:29 am

Maria wrote:
DK-Y2Y wrote:
Hey, I think I went there, too. The ancient clothing section was awesome.
It was in Istanbul. Yeah,I liked the clothing too. Especially the helmets.

There were also some Egyptian artifacts,such as that long brick with old Egyptian letters.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:14 pm

I've been to a museum in Cyprus, that was pretty cool. It dates back to the 16th and 18th century and they had tons of items there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 10:30 pm

I've been to the Old Parliament House in Canberra, I've been to some place in India, and yeah... OH AND LIKE A KINGDOM THING IN VIETNAM!
Back to top Go down
CajunGirl363
Drifter
Drifter
CajunGirl363

Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:50 pm

I went to the Alamo, Washington D.C. (all of the different monuments and stuff), the Mayan Temples....yeah :)

The Alamo was probably the most interesting. The Mayan Temples were just unbelievable and beautiful!! And Washington, well that was just so cool to see all of it in person! Like standing next the the Abraham Lincoln Memorial! And I'm going back next year again for the March for Life! (we march from the smithsonians to the capital for an end to abortion)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever went to any historic places?   Have you ever went to any historic places? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever went to any historic places?
Page 1 of 1