Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All COD fans

Go down 
+4
ParkourSAM
Sjb
Skyward Sam
Ace mac ace
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 6:53 pm

When are you getting Black ops?(If you are) I, myself, am going to the midnight launch at gamestop. I got the cracked single player awhile back, only played a hour before it was patched....

It's made by treyarch, I have faith in them. They didn't let us down in WaW(Ok, maybe you morons could not beat the mp40 with your boltaction rushing 360 noscopes, but PC got it better then 360/ps3 did, mmkay?)

I'm happy because dedicated servers are back, meaning, I will find servers with tubes banned, and all the other BS banned.

Whos getting it?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 8:32 pm

I am getting it November 9th, my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 8:52 pm

DirkD wrote:
I am getting it November 9th, my birthday.
Thats the day it also comes out lmfao
Back to top Go down

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 11:08 pm

already have it
wish i could play it

also, dirk why did you remove me? :(
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 11:25 pm

Pre-Ordered it, I think. lol My dad said he did I think.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 11:31 pm

.Snookims wrote:
already have it
wish i could play it

Already have? Jtag? You sick son of a...

Lol I have it on PC already aswell.
Back to top Go down

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 11:35 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
already have it
wish i could play it

Already have? Jtag? You sick son of a...

Lol I have it on PC already aswell.

no. made the CD, tested it out on my friends [This bbcode has been disabled] xbox. It works. too bad mine isn't. thinking about do it.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 5th 2010, 12:12 am

Might rent it/borrow it from a friend to play the Campaign and try out multiplayer. As you know, I'm not a big fan of the CoD franchise.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 5th 2010, 12:15 am

I don't know why I removed you? I don't remember doing that as I haven't signed onto XBOX in nearly 5 months, but you can add me. xXDCowboys28Xx.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 8:00 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
When are you getting Black ops?(If you are) I, myself, am going to the midnight launch at gamestop. I got the cracked single player awhile back, only played a hour before it was patched....

It's made by treyarch, I have faith in them. They didn't let us down in WaW(Ok, maybe you morons could not beat the mp40 with your boltaction rushing 360 noscopes, but PC got it better then 360/ps3 did, mmkay?)

I'm happy because dedicated servers are back, meaning, I will find servers with tubes banned, and all the other BS banned.

Whos getting it?

I am (midnight launch) but I hate there is only one Bolt Action Sniper, and its Accuracy is very low, doubtfully, Treyarch seem to have let everyone down with this. I am going to alter the MP5K to be a 3-round burst with 10,000 magazines if it possible, which I did with Cod4, now my mp5 just fires everywhere (good for sprayers, fortunately I am not one of those anyways but...)
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 8:14 pm

Sergio wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:

Whos getting it?

I am (midnight launch) but I hate there is only one Bolt Action Sniper, and its Accuracy is very low, doubtfully, Treyarch seem to have let everyone down with this. I am going to alter the MP5K to be a 3-round burst with 10,000 magazines if it possible, which I did with Cod4, now my mp5 just fires everywhere (good for sprayers, fortunately I am not one of those anyways but...)

People like Muzzafuzza are saying the snipers suck, but hes trying to rush with them, so thats why hes saying that...

people are crying saying that 99% of people wont buy it because of no quickscoping, but really thats only, like 5% of the whole community, and after it comes out, they will buy it because people on their friends list sure as heck will be playing it.

Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 10:28 pm

Ive settled everything until I get Black Ops so Idc for that right now at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 12:11 am

Ok, I have played online, (magic, kay?)

Stuff you should know:

Nades are balanced, unlike cod4s

Scavenger does NOT give you more Claymores, or rockets, or tubes(even the china lake),

Damage is like COD2

Enough recoil for guns to take more skill then MW2's guns

RC-KD has like 3 minutes of fuel and hard to shoot(100% sure it will be fixed in a week or two)

Death Machine, oh how balanced you are. Fast ROF, Slower then when using a lmg when spinning, still slower when your not

Gun game is fun

I have not played zombies yet

Snipers gimped a bit to much, but i'm sure that will be patched.

The bolt needs more accuracy

74u is sexy

That is all atm.
Back to top Go down

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 1:13 am

Ace mac ace wrote:
Sergio wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:

Whos getting it?

People like Muzzafuzza are saying the snipers suck, but hes trying to rush with them, so thats why hes saying that...

people are crying saying that 99% of people wont buy it because of no quickscoping, but really thats only, like 5% of the whole community, and after it comes out, they will buy it because people on their friends list sure as heck will be playing it.

Who actually uses scopes, anyway?
I use a sniper and just no scope, when Sergio brings MW2 to my house.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 1:27 am

RED RANGER wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Sergio wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:

Whos getting it?

Your kind is the reason I hate quickscopers.

TDM: You go 2-30 but you got two noscopes.
Back to top Go down

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 1:42 am

Ace mac ace wrote:
RED RANGER wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Sergio wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:

Whos getting it?

TDM?
2-30?
I don't really play COD that much.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 6:14 am

RED RANGER wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
RED RANGER wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Sergio wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:

Whos getting it?

TDM?
2-30?
I don't really play COD that much.

TDM - Abbreviation "Team Deathmatch" , "Team Destruction Match"
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 2:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackOpsUK#p/u/3/puzu_MhX1vo go here, black ops game play, ZOMBIES!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 3:07 am

Sergio wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:

Whos getting it?

Right you are, Treyarch looks down on quickscoping and all. They believe it to be a cheap way of getting a kill/showing off, so do I. There is no way in <heck> that you would be walking down a hall with a Sniper Rifle out ready to shoot someone close range when you round a corner. Or running up to someone on a battlefield and trying to "quickscope" them from a couple feet away. A sniper is a sniper, and so they should be that way. If you don't believe you have enough space to be a sniper or far enough ranges, then don't be one.

To the above post about dedicated PC servers- you don't have to worry about that. noobtubing and all has been nerfed. Everything works great.

In a closing and to all, every one of the weapons seems to be equalled out pretty well, as far as I've seen.

No complaints with the game, it is great.

Edit- I played the Campaign from start to finish in one sitting. Then I moved on to multiplayer and went into beast mode. :roll: ...all in one sitting. Campaign + MP. Out of all the games that I've played today, I've only done "bad" in one of them but I started out good and I blamed it on bad teammates as I held 1st place on the scoreboards. My lowest KD has been 1, in any of my matches.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 7:25 pm

Right you are Tricky. I love how there is no stopping power, now everyone can use/try diffrent classes. In the beta videos I thought the mp5k was the uber smg but its the AK74U. PC is having some lag issues with the servers right now, but its being patched.

Single player is weird(at first) but great. The recoil is great, no more norecoil sprays at long range.

One thing I see is that the wii, looks GREAT. I mean REALLY good, above wii. And wii has got everything cept a killcam, all maps, and is even getting the DLC.

But, the Combat training AI is HORRIBLE. Put it to low they stand and do nothing, do high and they have wallhacks.
Back to top Go down

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 12:48 am

Reznov isn't real. He's basically a figment of your imagination. He died when you were escape Vurket. You were also trained to kill JFK, but failed.

There you go.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 12:52 am

.Snookims wrote:
Reznov isn't real. He's basically a figment of your imagination. He died when you were escape Vurket. You were also trained to kill JFK, but failed.

There you go.
I know that now, but really even though hes fake, he was awesomeee
Back to top Go down

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 12:54 am

Ace mac ace wrote:
.Snookims wrote:

There you go.
I know that now, but really even though hes fake, he was awesomeee

Yeah, I know. He was really badass.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 8:51 am

.Snookims wrote:

There you go.

Why you got to ruin everything, Snook? CoD's multiplayer may be dead since MW2/WaW, but maybe not the Campaign.
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Citizen
Citizen
Demetri

Registration date : 2010-07-07

All COD fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 12:59 pm

ive got it...i got it at midnight on the 9th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All COD fans Empty