Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All COD fans

Go down 
+4
ParkourSAM
Sjb
Skyward Sam
Ace mac ace
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

All COD fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 3:17 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
Reznov isn't real. He's basically a figment of your imagination. He died when you were escape Vurket. You were also trained to kill JFK, but failed.

There you go.
I know that now, but really even though hes fake, he was awesomeee

Yeah, I know. He was really badass.
You hate WaW? Wut. Yeah the MP40 was effed up, but up.... its called uh... you know, sitting back with a semi automatic rifle. WaW was great, you could beat a mp40 dude at long range all the time, yeah it raped at CQC but failed anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 10:23 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
.Snookims wrote:
Reznov isn't real. He's basically a figment of your imagination. He died when you were escape Vurket. You were also trained to kill JFK, but failed.

There you go.
I know that now, but really even though hes fake, he was awesomeee

Yeah, I know. He was really badass.
You hate WaW? Wut. Yeah the MP40 was effed up, but up.... its called uh... you know, sitting back with a semi automatic rifle. WaW was great, you could beat a mp40 dude at long range all the time, yeah it raped at CQC but failed anywhere else.

Wrong person. No, I loved it, but I I kinda meant after WaW/during MW2.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on November 14th 2010, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 4:30 am

.Snookims wrote:

There you go.
You are mistaken! The game never specifically says that you did not kill JFK. It actually hints towards the fact that you DID.

Mason- "You made me try to kill my president!"
Dragovich- "Tried?"

I can't remember where, I believe it's near the end of the game, but one of the quick [This bbcode has been disabled] that Mason has shows him in the crowd, moments before the death of JFK.

Whether you killed him or not, you didn't fail. Reznov just kind of "reprogrammed" you when you were in the camp with him. You wanted to fulfill his revenge, without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All COD fans   All COD fans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All COD fans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2