Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayCr17
Seeker
Seeker
JayCr17

Registration date : 2008-04-20

School.... Empty
PostSchool....

School. I hate it. It's not because of my grades or the work, I get A's and B's so that's not the problem, it's more about the students. People at my school are proboly the meanest people you will ever meet. Like this one kid..I'm not gonna say names but he is a toal jerk. Last week he was picking on this kid. The kid gets picked on a lot because he is overweight and acts strange, but i think he has some social disabilities. I am not friends with him but I don't make fun of him and sometimes when kids are mean to him I stick up for him. Well anyways..so he alway carries around this wallet with a chain around his neck. He took it of in my Social Studies class and went to get a tissue. Well the mean kid took the wallet and took the money out of it. Now there was about 50$ in it. The kid got back from blowing his nose and screamed when he saw the mean kid take the money out. The mean kid put the money back in the wallet and tried to act like he didn't do it. Walllet kid started to cry and I felt really bad for him. Someone then pushed his binder on the floor. I picked it up and gave it to him. I felt really bad for him because to me, the worst thing you can do is make someone cry. Some school I have.....
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

School.... :: Comments

Argie
Re: School....
Post April 21st 2008, 8:46 pm by Argie
Bullies are idiots. Some day I hope all the people who get picked on just rise against bullies and the bullies get PWNED!!!

I feel so bad for that kid.
KingdomDarkII
Post April 21st 2008, 9:11 pm by KingdomDarkII
*sigh...
i would do that to my friend at my old school...
he was a little big (cut down ALOT!) and had anger issues....
but now hes my best friend.....
just be pateint....
Every dog has his day...
lafftar
Post April 23rd 2008, 2:58 pm by lafftar
Dude sorry.
JayCr17
Post April 23rd 2008, 5:22 pm by JayCr17
It's just it annoys me bacause the kid is minding his own buisness not bothering anyone and other mean kids decide to go pick on him.
Ninja C
Post April 23rd 2008, 5:34 pm by Ninja C
today it rain when i was at the writing center! :x
Post  by Sponsored content

School....

Page 1 of 1