Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All About Fallout

Go down 
+2
Mike
JazzDawg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

All About Fallout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Fallout   All About Fallout - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 11:56 pm

Clonewars2 wrote:
Anyone know how the last 2 New Vegas add-ons are? I only played through dead money, which was the most annoying add-on I have ever played...

Haha, I actually enjoyed Dead Money because of the fact that it was so challenging, but I know what you mean.

Honest Hearts (2nd add on) is OK...it's kind of boring, but there's a lot to explore. It's not amazing and it's a bit of a cakewalk, but it's alright.

Old World Blues was really fun. It was so hilarious and had an interesting story. There are soooo many collectible items there, including awesome plasma weapons and apparel, and it is pretty lengthy. Although I finished it in a day and a half, I busted my butt to get it done that fast just because it was really challenging. I'd definitely recommend Old World Blues since it's the best add on for New Vegas, and is 2nd best to Point Lookout.

Bronze wrote:
I've just finished Old World Blues. It's a bit out-there, but a nice change from the existing story. I haven't played Honest Hearts, but it seems interesting.

Haha you're right; it's pretty weird, but I really enjoyed it. I was so bummed going back to the wasteland afterward haha. Read what I said above about Honest Hearts. I also thought it would be really interesting, but it turned out to be a bit of a letdown.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: All About Fallout   All About Fallout - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2011, 10:17 am

JazzDawg wrote:
Clonewars2 wrote:
Anyone know how the last 2 New Vegas add-ons are? I only played through dead money, which was the most annoying add-on I have ever played...

Haha, I actually enjoyed Dead Money because of the fact that it was so challenging, but I know what you mean.

Honest Hearts (2nd add on) is OK...it's kind of boring, but there's a lot to explore. It's not amazing and it's a bit of a cakewalk, but it's alright.

Old World Blues was really fun. It was so hilarious and had an interesting story. There are soooo many collectible items there, including awesome plasma weapons and apparel, and it is pretty lengthy. Although I finished it in a day and a half, I busted my butt to get it done that fast just because it was really challenging. I'd definitely recommend Old World Blues since it's the best add on for New Vegas, and is 2nd best to Point Lookout.

Bronze wrote:
I've just finished Old World Blues. It's a bit out-there, but a nice change from the existing story. I haven't played Honest Hearts, but it seems interesting.

Haha you're right; it's pretty weird, but I really enjoyed it. I was so bummed going back to the wasteland afterward haha. Read what I said above about Honest Hearts. I also thought it would be really interesting, but it turned out to be a bit of a letdown.
Thanks, I guess ill try Old Time Blues out.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: All About Fallout   All About Fallout - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2011, 4:37 am

Yeah try it out! I think you'll like it alot. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Fallout   All About Fallout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About Fallout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2