Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+7
noohx
ParkourSAM
FlyingKanga
Brennan
Digit
Mike
Seany
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 9:06 pm

First of all I don't see why you have a problem with people liking other games.
Second, I never camp, I mainly play objective based games (Domination, Demolition, etc.) which require tactics, and I mainly use the smg classes because they're fun.
And Lastly I really don't want this to turn into a Call of Duty discussion...
Back to top Go down
TwilightSparkle
Drifter
Drifter
TwilightSparkle

Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 9:27 pm

I'm just thinking BF3 will be good, but dang, the community is shoving it in the COD's community's face, and then what'll BF3 be like?
Cancer, cancer everywhere.
We ALREADY know BF3 will dominate, I'll be pre-ordering, but just incase for super-safety, I got a ?20 here with me, for the expansion pack.
For fun, type modernwarfare3.com in the url, look what's there.

Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 9:47 pm

I dont have a problem with people liking CoD.

Sometimes I just wish the humans species in general werent so sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:22 pm

Kyuu wrote:
I dont have a problem with people liking CoD.

Sometimes I just wish the humans species in general werent so sheepish.
Lol. Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:51 pm

Whatever...

Thats enough about CoD, Lets get back to BF3.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:58 pm

So Battlefield 3 is going to have Team Deathmatch, and I personally think this is great.

It will give the typical CoD player a place to go when they first get the game so they can get used to the concept of the Battlefield games.
Back to top Go down
TwilightSparkle
Drifter
Drifter
TwilightSparkle

Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 11:55 pm

Seany wrote:
So Battlefield 3 is going to have Team Deathmatch, and I personally think this is great.

It will give the typical CoD player a place to go when they first get the game so they can get used to the concept of the Battlefield games.
Hmm, TDM?
Might work, not sure.
I'm just gonna stick to the old classic Rush.
Also, it's a bit weird how the Assault revives, but why swap the Support for the Medic?
I'm probably be mowed constantly by a mounted M240 with an ammo kit, though, I'll still love the fact you can mount.
What's awesome is when you're dead, well, on the floor, your player raises his arm slightly twitching, I think it's either; that it's the amount of time to be dragged or revived, when you're arm falls, bam, you're dead.
Also, when revived, no invinciblity (hated shooting a guy being revive he could be like Superman, eat the 8 bullets to his face and live) when you're revived and you get 80% health, I think it's 80%...
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 5:16 pm

TwilightSparkle wrote:
Seany wrote:

Hmm, TDM?
Might work, not sure.
I'm just gonna stick to the old classic Rush.
Also, it's a bit weird how the Assault revives, but why swap the Support for the Medic?
I'm probably be mowed constantly by a mounted M240 with an ammo kit, though, I'll still love the fact you can mount.
What's awesome is when you're dead, well, on the floor, your player raises his arm slightly twitching, I think it's either; that it's the amount of time to be dragged or revived, when you're arm falls, bam, you're dead.
Also, when revived, no invinciblity (hated shooting a guy being revive he could be like Superman, eat the 8 bullets to his face and live) when you're revived and you get 80% health, I think it's 80%...

FIX YOUR FUCKING FONT COLOR
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 5:20 pm

Fucking Battlefield 3 is worthless. Sure, the graphics are phenomenal and there's more abilities but it's all about the fucking money and being the best with these jealous whores. They aren't getting jack shit from me. Modern Warfare 3 is the true game. They're actually ignoring Battlefield, unlike vice-versa where Battlefield is copying shit off MW3, and making the game good for everyone. Oh no, the graphics are just a tad upgraded from MW2. Now I'm gonna kill myself.

Fucking immature cunts these days. Grow up and just make a fucking game good, making everything into a competition. Just gonna make the game more terrible in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 5:31 pm

AlterBlade wrote:
Fucking Battlefield 3 is worthless. Sure, the graphics are phenomenal and there's more abilities but it's all about the fucking money and being the best with these jealous whores. They aren't getting jack shit from me. Modern Warfare 3 is the true game. They're actually ignoring Battlefield, unlike vice-versa where Battlefield is copying shit off MW3, and making the game good for everyone. Oh no, the graphics are just a tad upgraded from MW2. Now I'm gonna kill myself.

Fucking immature cunts these days. Grow up and just make a fucking game good, making everything into a competition. Just gonna make the game more terrible in the end.

Battlefield 3 - Page 2 16krot4

1. Show me where Battlefield has directly copied off of CoD

2. Are you saying that CoD is completely and entirely original?

I like using tactics and teamwork and I like piloting my own vehicles instead of using a laptop or remote control. I like playing different classes, being able to revive my teammates, and use sniping for something other than quickscoping. I like the graphics and new engines, not some crappy 2007 engine and 2009 graphics. I like playing an objective, instead of mindlessly running through maps killing people and then calling it an objective because you planted a bomb when you were done.

I dont need superpowers, or as you guys call it "perks" to win a game or get an advantage over others. I dont need to prestige or a KDR to show off my mad skillz. I can camp if I really wanted to but if I kill one person they'll know I'm there. They'll then proceed to tank/ Mortar Strike/ Noobtube/ C4 my building. The only thing we need to worry about is Bush Wookies.

The only thing you need to worry about is Campers, Boosters, Hackers, Aimbots, Noobtubes, Overpowered Perks, Overpowered Guns, and etc etc.

We're working 24-32 up in this melon farmer. So large we need squads t organize it? You're largest match is 18, smaller than our minimal. Your biggest map is smaller than our smallest.

How's it feel playing with 5 other fucking teammates? No wonder people steal your kills, your only have 6-9 targets lol.

That's my argument, where's yours?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 5:42 pm

Oh and before you reply with your oh so sure witty response, have you ever even played Battlefield for a substantial about of time? Do you own any battlefield or bad company?

Let me guess, you played it at your friends house and as soon as you picked up the controller you said it was bad because you:

A) Couldnt find anyone

B) Couldnt go prone therefor couldnt dropshot

C) Couldnt use your radar to find opponents

D) All the Above.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 6:10 pm

This argument is rather stupid, could we get back on the topic of the actual game please?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 6:32 pm

Mike wrote:
This argument is rather stupid, could we get back on the topic of the actual game please?

Let him answer Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 6:33 pm

Kyuu wrote:
Mike wrote:

Let him answer Mike.
Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 9:07 pm

The argument that Battlefieild is worthless and "all about the money" is just ridiculous.

EA/Dice dramatically impoved they're game and spent a ton of money developing it.

Activision/Infinity Ward on the other hand copied MW2 again and did little to improve the gameplay.

So BF3 is truly the better game.

And please no more CoD...
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 9:09 pm

Seany wrote:
The argument that Battlefieild is worthless and "all about the money" is just ridiculous.

EA/Dice dramatically impoved they're game and spent a ton of money developing it.

Activision/Infinity Ward on the other hand copied MW2 again and did little to improve the gameplay.

So BF3 is truly the better game.

And please no more CoD...
Yes, after chao responds all CoD discussion will go in a new topic or one of the topics already going on.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 9:41 pm

After Chao responds and then I destroy him thereafter?
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 9:51 pm

Kyuu wrote:
After Chao responds and then I destroy him thereafter?
I'd allow that. xD
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 10:52 pm

MODERN WARFARE 3 FOR THE WIN
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:03 pm

AlterBlade wrote:

Well, there you have it.

Call of Duty fanboy hijacks as Battlefield thread in order to promote MW3 and demote BF3. When
the CoD fanboy was proven wrong in everyway, the CoD fanboy simply screamed "MW3 FTW" as his last and final rebutal. Here at FOX News we deliver news at an unbiased perspective, but this does not look good for CoD and sets a new standard for their stereotypical fanbase: People like Alterblade.

Up next: Halo CE Anniversary, Yay or Nay? More at 11.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:07 pm

AlterBlade wrote:

You don't want to fight with one of the biggest Battlefield fanboys in this forum. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:13 pm

ParkourSAM wrote:
AlterBlade wrote:

You don't want to fight with one of the biggest Battlefield fanboys in this forum. Trust me.

BTD is pretty much unstoppable at flame wars, btw.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:15 pm

Kyuu wrote:
AlterBlade wrote:

Well, there you have it.

Call of Duty fanboy hijacks as Battlefield thread in order to promote MW3 and demote BF3. When
the CoD fanboy was proven wrong in everyway, the CoD fanboy simply screamed "MW3 FTW" as his last and final rebutal. Here at FOX News we deliver news at an unbiased perspective, but this does not look good for CoD and sets a new standard for their stereotypical fanbase: People like Alterblade.

The Fox News point was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:20 pm

Mike wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
AlterBlade wrote:

Well, there you have it.

I try my best.

Alright lets get back on topic, are you guys keeping up to date with the latest released trailer?

This is just the campaign
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:22 pm

Kyuu wrote:
Mike wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
AlterBlade wrote:

Well, there you have it.

I try my best.

Alright lets get back on topic, are you guys keeping up to date with the latest released trailer?

This is just the campaign
That looks amazing bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next