Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+7
noohx
ParkourSAM
FlyingKanga
Brennan
Digit
Mike
Seany
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Battlefield 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:27 pm

Yes that looks so great. The graphics in this game are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:33 pm

Also, I truly hate to bring up CoD again, last time I promise.

But BF3 will be released on October 25-28. Call of Duty will be released on 11-9-11.

Huge. Huge mistake.

You see, Machinima has a fuckton of power over the gaming industry. And when Battlefield comes out that's all popular machinima directors will be doing. It happened back in March when BFBC2 came out, all over youtube you saw videos of it, in the Top Favorites, in Top Like or Most Viewed. And if you're subscribed to Machinima, like a lot of hardcore gamers are, that's all you will be seeing from the 25th to the 9th.

Just pure BF3 multiplayer gameplay. Commentaries, Montages, Reviews, How Tos, you name it. This will get a lot of people who would have originally gone for CoD, some people that probably have only briefly heard of BF3 will see what it is and will be basically brainwashed by Machinima to go buy it. And it will be no more trailer bullshit. You will physically see how the game works and how it's played and how many people are playing and you'll see the tactics and the team work and the super graphics engine and all the destruction.

This will be enough to open the eyes of the most hardcore CoD fanboy, AT LEAST making them buy both games. I'm not a marketing genius, but I can spot a fuck up when I see one.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:43 pm

Oh and, forgive me for double posting, but DICE announced all of the classes will be able to hold their own on the battlefield. Not to say a recon can pull out his pistol and beat an Assault caring a prototype or SCAR. Just means an Engineer doesnt need to run and hide everytime he gets spotted by a medic and his LMG.

Also, Recon armour adjusts to the surroundings. No more ghillie suits in an urban environment.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:50 pm

Ya. I planned to buy both since Battlefield 3 was announced.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 12:11 am

Oh and Medic Class is gone. Replaced by the Support class. Assault now has medic abilities.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 1:44 am

Seany wrote:
But BF3 is beating MW3 in pre order sales!!!

Nope. far beyond beating. More like being washed away by.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 1:51 am

I'm going to shit myself if when September and October comes EA just advertises the SHIT out of Battlefield 3 and it somehow ends up beating MW3 in sales.

Then, all will be right in the world. But we all know we'll have to wait until BFBC3, BF4 or Halo 4 or 5 till that happens.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 12:26 am

I think now that the Assult kit is merging with the medic kit, it might become a little bit overpowered.
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 12:29 am

I wouldn't say overpowered as much as overplayed. In my opinion there will be snipers and assault kits, which I feel will allow DICE to have a little more options with the engineer kit as it most likely will not be played as much.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 1:16 am

Yeah I see what your saying. It will definatly be over used
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 11:23 pm

Let's not forget all the immature fucking kids playing this game! Yeah, and WE'RE the bad ones.

"ooo Ima finna buy a mw3 URL and link it to us cause i sux da dicks for free. LOLZ."

Fucking horseshit of a company and game. Stupid, I swear. OPEN YOUR EYES!
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 11:55 pm

AlterBlade wrote:
Let's not forget all the immature fucking kids playing this game! Yeah, and WE'RE the bad ones.

"ooo Ima finna buy a mw3 URL and link it to us cause i sux da dicks for free. LOLZ."

Fucking horseshit of a company and game. Stupid, I swear. OPEN YOUR EYES!

I find them more on COD than Battlefield. Especially those Irish ones..
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2011, 12:12 am

No, Alterblade, all the kids are on CoD. I like you come up bashing DICE and Battlefield but you still havent answered my questions, and you still have mustered up any proof Call of Duty is better, you also have no proof that Battlefield has more kids.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2011, 12:15 am

You do realize he's trolling, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3