Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grand Penguin Hotel

Go down 
+20
Nooh
Dobby
BT
Ninja C
rulerofgame
*I.Bros.*
Ramza
Dieg
Hellopayton
xVx iMurk xVx
Maria
Hyperhawk
jmg11
Cycle22
Mickey4741
spyke
Argie
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
AlterBlade
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Should I lock this RPG for a new one once it hits page 30?
Yes
The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 Bar_left80%The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 Bar_right
 80% [ 4 ]
No
The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 Bar_left20%The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 Bar_right
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:23 pm

OORPG: No, I did.You can't control where everyone goes.
Also,I made some RP pictures.ONLY I can make this for my RolePlay.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2499/invasion1ls0.bmp

*2 Minutes Until Self Destruct*

Last edited by Chao19 on May 5th 2008, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:33 pm

There kd stood, on top of the building after getting richoshead from the blast. Hearing the warning that Chao had made he paniced and started to look for a way down. He found it in the air vents.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:39 pm

*Self Destruct in 3...2...1...*

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1686/invasion2cs3.bmp

Chao got down as all of the windows started to glow orange.When he got up,it was over.Luckily,no one was killed but the hotel was damaged badly.Chao goes onto the remains of the roof and watched pieces of the mothership slowly fall to ground.Then he notices a strange portal appearing in the sky(no it is not another disaster)."What the heck?"
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:42 pm

Argie sits confused.
"Hey, I want a refund! I never payed for a live action alien war!!!"
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:45 pm

"I'm sorry,but that isn't our fault.We have another problem(thats what they think but it isn't really a problem) to deal with right now."

Chao ran back upstairs as the portal came closer.It ripped the hotel right out of place and into the portal.Everything became white for a minute.Then the hotel smashed back into the ground looking brand new and fancy again.

"Deja Vou!?" Chao said.He looked at the lobby and many more people started coming in.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:48 pm

" Um... what just happened?" Askes Jmg as he walks down the Hotel stairs.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:52 pm

"I dont even know" Chao said stunned.Still,the town was in ruins,but the hotel was still...made out of marble!?
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:57 pm

"Woah what was that?!" Cycle22 said as he walked next to chao and jmg.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:58 pm

Chao19 wrote:
"I'm sorry,but that isn't our fault.We have another problem(thats what they think but it isn't really a problem) to deal with right now."

Chao ran back upstairs as the portal came closer.It ripped the hotel right out of place and into the portal.Everything became white for a minute.Then the hotel smashed back into the ground looking brand new and fancy again.

"Deja Vou!?" Chao said.He looked at the lobby and many more people started coming in.
Argie sat even more confused, now.

"Hey, really, tell me what's goin' on or I'm callin' the stinkin' donut-eatin' local cops on you and your buisness! Someone could get hurt in this whole scheme of yours. You think you're makin' us laugh or something?! Yeah, right!!!"
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:02 pm

OORPG: Take it easy Argie. 8o
And you can't shut down my RP.

"Look kid!This wasn't a scheme of mine and I am just as mixed up as you are!"
Chao went back into his room and locked the door.He looked into the now blue sky and wondered what all that was about.Then he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:05 pm

OORPG: Meh like being the mad customer! Plus I'm not planning to shut this down, it's fun to complain.

IRPG: Argie shut the door to her room, also. A loud click was heard as she locked the door and stumbled into bed.
"Remember my warnings! I don't like aliens, never have I... but I guess they're better than clowns..." she said drowsily as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:06 pm

Feeling uneasy, Jmg walks back upstairs as well to his room to calm down.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:13 pm

Chao suddenly woke up..only to find he was in his dream.

*Everything I say is in Chao19's Dream*

"Hello? o o o o o"
Chao's o's echoed as we walked down a white path to his dream."What the!?Where am I i i i i i i" Chao wondered.He kept walking and suddently everything turned into a hgue movie.Chao sat down and watched as he was a kid watching his parents die."WHAT IS THIS!?WHAT'S GOING ON!WHY DO I SEE THIS!?" Chao finally started screaming.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:17 pm

Argie woke up. She goes down to someone hangin' in the hall.
"Where's the manager? I have some complaints about somebody who's yellin' in there sleep... oh well, guess I won't bother that guy any longer. Probably wants me outta this place and gone!"
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:18 pm

Cycle22 enters his room and drifts off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:24 pm

Hearing someone knocking, he gets up and opens his door to find nobody. "Whos there?" He calls. Not recieving a answer he shuts the door and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:26 pm

Chao woke up with drool flying onto the wall."What was that about?" he asked.Chao ran out the door and noticed everything was normal and the town was fixed again(just a coincedence but it really was thanks to the portal now vanished) and that everything was normal again,

"Was this all a dream?!" (no it wasn't)
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:28 pm

Once again, Jmg heres another knock. he hurrys to the door and opens it. Nobodys there again." Thats it!" Jmg rushes down to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:30 pm

Chao slams his door shut and runs back on to the roof,unfolds a chair,and sits down as his hair blows back."Jeeze...what is going on today?"
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:33 pm

As Jmg arrives at the Lobby, he finds a nearby Hotel helper." Hey, someone has been knocking on my door and keeps leaving. Can you do anything about this?" The Helper ignores Jmg and goes in the back.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:36 pm

Cycle22 wakes up and feels the floor moving under him. "AAAAAAAAh not that again :roll:" He walks to the door and the shaking stops. He closes the door and enters his room again. The shaking starts again. "What is going on :?:"
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:40 pm

Jmg walking ack upstairs feels the floor shaking slightly. "Huh?" Jmg tries to keep his balance, but falls and hits the lobby floor with a hard thump knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:44 pm

OORPG: PLEASE don't start another disaster.That dragon topic again is fine.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:55 pm

OORPG: Were you talking to me when you said no causing major events? I meant it was just in my room.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:57 pm

OORPG: That goes for everyone.

Chao still sat there and watched the sunset still windy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand Penguin Hotel
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next