Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)

Go down 
+4
Egaro
Adsertif.
*I.Bros.*
xVx iMurk xVx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) Empty
PostSubject: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 7:00 pm

Billybob wrote:
Hello Penguins!

Meeting up with buddies in Club Penguin is really important--I know because it's something a lot of you say is difficult right now. In fact, it has been on of the top things suggested for improvement from many players! Your feedback on this issue has been a huge help. The team knew right away that one of the first improvements they wanted to work on was to make it easier to find your buddies when logging into Club Penguin.

Some of you had great ideas about making the login function better--a popular one was grouping worlds based on those you visit most often!

That's part of what the team is working on right now. They are totally rebuilding the way you login to Club Penguin! The new login feature will make it a lot easier to locate your friends online--and the worlds will be grouped in a way that will help you stick with the buddies you play with most often.

The feature is still being worked on and as always, any suggestions or ideas you have will help make Club Penguin even better! So let us know what you think!

Until then...waddle on!

-The Club Penguin Team

Hello Penguins!

The medieval party is still going strong and I hope you're all having tons of fun! Its not over yet--there's more to come later this week! On Friday the Medieval Igloo Decorating contest starts so be sure to save your coins! You're going to need them to decorate your igloo when the new furniture catalog comes out on Friday! It is going to be stacked with medieval items!! So make sure you wait until Friday to start decorating. I grabbed a few screen shots of some of the items to inspire some creative decorating ideas!!Check it out!

World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) Blog-200508

10 of the best Medieval Igloos will be chosen between May 23 and 26. All you have to do to enter is decorate your igloo. Winners will be announced no May 29 in the Club Penguin Times. I can't wait to see all the creative designs you come up with!!

Until then...waddle on!

-The Club Penguin Team

Wow, they really are changing things up!

Discuss. :sigh:

Edit: Updated.

Last edited by Kant Sbell on May 20th 2008, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 7:27 pm

Wow, sometimes its nice to change some stuff around but, not to much. Their going overboard with the changing...
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 7:30 pm

Great job CP, that is really getting old LAWL. :face:
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 7:30 pm

Still its a great idea though.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 7:43 pm

Yeah, it's a good idea to see some improvement with CP, I'm glad they decided to this, I would love to see a preview (iWaddle). ;)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 8:12 pm

About time. :P Lol.

I wish you could just cycle through your buddy list, click a little button, and go to the server an active buddy was on.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 8:29 pm

Yeah, or it'd have a little icon beside the name with the country and server name.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 8:48 pm

maybe it will have the buddys names that are in the server or something. This will be one that I don't think anyone could guess :sigh:
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 8:49 pm

Maybe, added new blog post...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 9:29 pm

Wasn't that last years?
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 20th 2008, 9:50 pm

Wow!I think the furniture of the igloo will be really good! :D
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 21st 2008, 12:12 am

I hope so, although Im not a member anymore.
Back to top Go down
Biggyp
Sidekick
Sidekick
Biggyp

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 21st 2008, 7:54 am

I really like the idea that Club Penguin has come with. I can't wait until that comes out.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) EmptyMay 21st 2008, 4:53 pm

I am happy about the buddy thing bot when I saw the catalog I think its okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)   World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog) Empty

Back to top Go down

World Selector! (And new Catalog in Blog)
Page 1 of 1