Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is just out of control...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

This is just out of control... Empty
PostSubject: This is just out of control...   This is just out of control... EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 10:47 pm

Alright,I think a simple war between HP,BT06,and Kingdom Dark is spreading into a forum-wide war.This is seriously getting out of hand and I already found yet another thread(I think its the 4th thread I found) in the "New Houses!" thread turning into a fight.Guys,please just ignore Frtania no matter what and stay out of any flame wars if you want to keep your account safe.Soon enough it will go forum wide and then I may just leave the houses for good.No one here is going to take action and everyone here is going to have to ignore the Frtanians until this crazy 'spreading' war is over. :/

I'm guessing they must of ignored my apology.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: This is just out of control...   This is just out of control... EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 11:02 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: This is just out of control...   This is just out of control... EmptyJune 4th 2008, 12:24 am

I absolutely agree with you, Chao... In fact, if this flaming war doesn't stop soon, I might actually leave CPP. :( I really don't want to, though. But I have no choice if so many people are going to flame.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: This is just out of control...   This is just out of control... EmptyJune 4th 2008, 12:31 am

Flamming is wrong. It is pretty hard to Flame on a forum. (well at least to me)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This is just out of control...   This is just out of control... EmptyJune 4th 2008, 11:27 am

Ok, and HP and KD are already leaving about this, If you actually think about it, you'll find how much stupid flaming is :o .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is just out of control...   This is just out of control... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is just out of control...
Page 1 of 1