Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ceryt: A letter!

Go down 
+33
Egaro
Spider Pig
Adsertif.
Hyperhawk
Koupan
Chub 777
snowmanx
Ninja C
Snowball423
Misam
Spac
weirdal204
Cody
My Weakness
Cj2
Giatekla
TemporaryComrade45
CrazyCatoon
Waddle50008
RR
Maria
Dieg
xXD34thXD3alrXx
-999-
iWaddle
BT
Hellopayton
Dobby
Cycle22
Mickey4741
Argie
JazzDawg
AlterBlade
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:18 pm

Dobby wrote:
Sorry if i DP'ed...

But i actually don't care....this forum is a laf...

And there is actually an 8 year old on another forum, whose grammer is better than most...he actually has crap grammer for an 8 year old, my cousin is also 8 and he writes a lot...and it makes sense
You read what you sew.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:18 pm

HP, i actually don't care.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:20 pm

His grammar is bad because he has the disorder!Guys,this flaming is getting out of hand. :/
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:20 pm

Dobby wrote:
HP, i actually don't care.
Then you're in for a very rude awakening in life. Take your stupid insults about someone with a brain disorder to some other REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:21 pm

Take you're life back to 505

I PM'ed you.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:23 pm

Dobby wrote:
Take you're life back to 505

I PM'ed you.
For someone who's talking about grammar, your is bad too. And 505? Could you make any less sense, please?
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:24 pm

I'll try ;)

I suggest you learn a bit...and listen to some good music...and learn some grammer yourself ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:25 pm

A simple letter got Dobby started.Do I dare post the next one I was sent? :oops:

ceryt56 wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for replying and understanding him. He gets frustrated easily when others start to "pick at him" even though they do not know about him. I try to explain it to him the best I cam, and I thin k he's slowly getting it.He is also deaf ( from birth) and had a cochlear implant when he was 20 months old to help him to hear. Deaf children are known for poorer vocabulary and grammar skills and I think part of that is evident in ceryt56's posts. He is doing better in school with htis as he gets extra help in those areas and slowly it is improving.
I see by one of your posts in one of his threads yeaterday , you said you weren't familiar with "funkeys". I'm kind of surprised that more members of this forum aren't aware of them as they are fast becoming a popular toy in the 5 to 16 age group. It is a online gane where you have a main Funkey hooked to your computer via a USB cable and then you collect smaller Funkeys that sit on top of th emain one. Each Funkey opens a new game on the site. You can find them at many toy and department stores and are pretty cheap. The main controller with 2 funkeys is under $20 and other funkeys are ususally under $5 each. ceryt56 was talking about a new set i bought for him, "The Speed Racer versions". Hereis a link to the Funkeys website where you can get a better idea of what I am talking about. www.ubfunkeys.com
Once again, if you have any questions about ceryt56 please email me with them and I can help you out. Thanks again. Tom
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:25 pm

Dobby, we are standing up for an 8 year old kid who has mental problems.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:26 pm

It's not just his brain,it looks like he's deaf too.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:29 pm

All of you, stop flaming. More specifically Dobby and HelloPayton. Both of you are mature users, and are older than Ceryt.

He has a disorder. Many people in this word have disorders, such as Down Syndrome. Would you like it if you had that and felt bad all the time because people made fun of you? I think not.

So please, stop flaming. I will gladly give infractions out. :]
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:30 pm

ChaoticWaves wrote:
It's not just his brain,it looks like he's deaf too.
Wow. :line:
I feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:30 pm

Dobby wrote:
I'll try ;)

I suggest you learn a bit...and listen to some good music...and learn some grammer yourself ;)
A.) I learn a lot, thank you. When was the last time you read a chapter book of your own free will?
B.) I listen to plenty of good music, namely those of Christian bands and Classic Rock. Good music is in the ears of the beholder.
C.) Name some and I'll improve. Your mistake was using 'you're' in the place of 'your.'

Edit:
I could really have room to care about infractions, iWaddle. Give them, you're not affecting my life at all.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:37 pm

1. 10 minutes ago actually. I read chapter 4 of The Summons by John Grisham...it's quite good, plus he's a great author.
2. I also listen to Christian music, it's pretty good...and i also listen to Indie ;)
3. Yours was starting a sentence with "And" ;)

Well...it's obvious it's fake, his dad's taking it too far...deaf, autism, aspergus syndrome, something else, extremely clever, no mates....WAY too far.

Oh an iWaddle gives infractions for nothing, Example A - Mine, I PM'ed him, explaining why i shouldn't have them, he hasn't PM'ed back....he knows he's wrong

:)
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:41 pm

I guess I think more of Ceryt now that I've read this ;)

At first I thought he was some kid who didn't know anything, but now I know what he actually is :D
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:41 pm

Dobby wrote:
1. 10 minutes ago actually. I read chapter 4 of The Summons by John Grisham...it's quite good, plus he's a great author.
2. I also listen to Christian music, it's pretty good...and i also listen to Indie ;)

Well...it's obvious it's fake, his dad's taking it too far...deaf, autism, aspergus syndrome, something else, extremely clever, no mates....WAY too far.

Oh an iWaddle gives infractions for nothing, Example A - Mine, I PM'ed him, explaining why i shouldn't have them, he hasn't PM'ed back....he knows he's wrong

No, you deserve the infractions. ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:46 pm

Did you guys completly ignore iWaddle's message?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:48 pm

Dobby wrote:

1.) I'll have to pick the book up.
2.) Name three good songs.
3.) Yes, I very well know that rule, but that was on purpose.
4.) You can't just say "it's clearly fake" with that little bit of support behing it.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:53 pm

ChaoticWaves wrote:

I replied to them, I even checked my sentbox.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:54 pm

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Read back through the messages, we read it but don't care that much.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:59 pm

Well...it didn't bloomin get to me...

Oh and HP - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirious%3F
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:59 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Dobby wrote:

1.) I'll have to pick the book up.
2.) Name three good songs.
3.) Yes, I very well know that rule, but that was on purpose.
4.) You can't just say "it's clearly fake" with that little bit of support behing it.

Dobby can be really mean!
I mean really.
Insulting and lying about a mod, and insulting a brain damaged 8 yr old!
What kind of sick person r u!
U can burn in hell for all i care
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 4:03 pm

No...i suggest you get a grip junior.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 4:05 pm

My last post on the subject:
If you're really that heartless then I suggest you pick up your Bible, which I doubt you have read in a while. It's better than "The Summoning."
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 4:06 pm

Well I'm not gonna flame but i have alot of things i want 2 say 2 you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceryt: A letter!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next