Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 Generations in one small area? Read on. (Part of a large series chronicling what I did when I was away.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

5 Generations in one small area? Read on. (Part of a large series chronicling what I did when I was away.) Empty
Post5 Generations in one small area? Read on. (Part of a large series chronicling what I did when I was away.)

On Father's Day, we went up to see my Grandpa up near Teaneck. When we got there, we got into the car and went to the Bronx for a lick of history.
We went to a cemetery where my great-and great-great-grandfathers were buried.
Heres was the list of people there,
Vito, b.1864 d.1915
Anthony, b.1905 d.1992
Vito, b. 1932
Rich, b. 1958
James (mwa!), b. 1998
It was kinda emotional, but sometimes in life that happens.
Also my great-grandmother Louisa (her name is really much more italian, trust me)
was there, who was the only person I knew that was deceased, one of the most solid memories in my memory is seeing her in the Hospital, not knowing she was to die in that same hospital a few days later. She died 2002.

After that we saw the house my Dad grew up in in the Bronx, and then went back to my Grandpa's house for Pasta.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

5 Generations in one small area? Read on. (Part of a large series chronicling what I did when I was away.) :: Comments

That's sad, yet interesting.
Yeah, it can be sad visiting relatives who have passed away. It's a good way to remember them, though. Anyways, besides that, it sounds like a great Father's Day.
Yes, it is sad but interesting..
Ok...sounds...interesting...

5 Generations in one small area? Read on. (Part of a large series chronicling what I did when I was away.)

Page 1 of 1