Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why no one is at the Dock...

Go down 
+12
Name
Shadow
High Jinks
Yoda.
Dan
Waddle50008
Mike 92
*I.Bros.*
Thomas Pc
Mook
weirdal204
AlterBlade
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Why no one is at the Dock... Empty
PostSubject: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:10 pm

Have you been wondering why no one is at the Dock in Mammoth?Two bots that keep changing names and turn invisible are making everyone worry and the HQ is flooded with penguins.

The 2 "ninjas" keep saying "you don't have much time i can't stop it" and "error".

I have no idea what's going on. :S
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:13 pm

I hate the bots now they get to much attention AND I WANT ATTENION :downcast: :Koopa Paratroo
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:15 pm

There just a bunch of posers. :| Don't listen to them.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:16 pm

Everyone at the HQ is worried and saying that CP is done for. :/
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:25 pm

Oh boy... That's bad. What if they arent lying?? Ohh that would be bad!! We need to figure out a way to bad those so called bots.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:30 pm

There's another one at the Iceburg saying "The breaking point of this server is almost near". :S
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:33 pm

Ahh, that just makes me mad..
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:36 pm

There's another one by the island at the Iceburg saying "WE will rule CP". :/
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:49 pm

GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT THE ICEBURG A FEW MINS AGO!! THIS WORRIES ME A LOT! I'm posting it on all the threads like this to warn people.

Why no one is at the Dock... Oh_no_10
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:18 pm

1. It is impossible to change your name.
2. Those are just people tricking other people into thinking CP is ending. I don't see why everyone believes this its obviously a lie.

Thomas Pc wrote:
GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT THE ICEBURG A FEW MINS AGO!! THIS WORRIES ME A LOT! I'm posting it on all the threads like this to warn people.

Why no one is at the Dock... Oh_no_10

I really hope a mod gets on and bans you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:31 pm

Look heres what i think:
this has happened before, but it wasn't this bad. Cp has had lots of glitches lately right? What if somehow they got into the system? I'm sure they'd get sued for this. I hope they do something about all this because I'm starting to believe all this. This is why I posted it on 3 of the things like this thread. The topic of these are about this kinda stuff. Why am I not aloud to tell people about this and show them the picture? :/ Just asking...
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:54 pm

It is IMPOSSIBLE to "get into the system." Stop talking about things like this when you have no idea what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:57 pm

This topic is really confusing to understand.
Yeah It is impossible to get into the system so thats not what happened.

@Mike. How will he gte banned?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 5:01 pm

It is? Hmm... I believed it, but now it's starting to make sence. It happened so fast, I thought that it could have. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 6:27 pm

I emailed CP and they said they were using Third Party Programs to Manipulate part of the game.They're going to be perma-banned. :P
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 6:52 pm

but won't they just make another penguin?
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 6:59 pm

Why no one is at the Dock... Stupidbotsru3

lol i kept on saying DONT REGISTER IT WILL GIVE YOU A VIRUS so the penguins wouldn't register lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:10 pm

All of you are guliable. They cant just end the game with one click of a button. Theres a bunch you need to do. Dont worry bout it. Keep waddling ;)
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:41 pm

My friend Shadow00 and me pretended to be ninjas nubbing :P

we went into the town a penguin said the exact same and he registerd and now is banned forever i think :oops:
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:49 pm

lol some ppl are like we went to the hq(They mean like the agents HQ) and there like how do we register lol
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

Chao19 wrote:
I emailed CP and they said they were using Third Party Programs to Manipulate part of the game.They're going to be perma-banned. :P

They could just make another penguin :roll:
Back to top Go down
High Jinks
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
High Jinks

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:44 pm

It's scary 😢 but its hard to tell how seriously to take it. Mind you, don't always take notice of the agents, at the big firefighter thing the other day (if u saw it) there was a couple saying that cp would flood :/
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 6:12 pm

lol i make my second account penguin ninja umbct walk on the night club and no cp isnt crashing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 7:58 pm

I wish there was a way to keep the hackers from regestering new penguins over, and over, and over again...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 7:59 pm

i use some of the hacks 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why no one is at the Dock...   Why no one is at the Dock... Empty

Back to top Go down

Why no one is at the Dock...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next