Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dock Penguins.. R.I.P

Go down 
+8
Ketchup Wasabi
Yoda.
Cj2
Chargers
Paint Ninja
Greenday/tim123
Ovaiz
Loki Terry
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Dock Penguins.. R.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 5:35 pm

Hello Everyone.

I'm here to annouce to you all today, that Dock Penguins hosted by Wwe Adam and James has officaly closed.

Goodbye Dock Penguins, with you there are many memories, and they will stay within us all. I will miss all who have been here through the thick and thin of the this forum.

Dock Penguins has risen to the empire it is now. It's flag stands tall in the middle of it's highest brick. Waving radiantly in the wind that is blowing. Many barriers surround. They are strong, and it has been struck now by many forces. There are cracks through the walls of the Dock Penguins empire now. Hackings, low user activity, drama, and more hackings have served as the biggest blows to the empires walls.
Perhaps it was the smaller attacks ones that hurt the most. The smaller, overlooked mishaps within Dock Penguins that served as tiny pebbles striking constantly at the already cracked walls of the Dock Penguins empire. They are being thrown now, but as a final blow hits Dock Penguins, the walls cannot bear another attack. With one last cry of pain the beast within the empire falls into a deadly slumber. The walls have crashed to the ground around, shattered. 1 brick remains. Radiantly flowing in the breeze that has calmed, a flag stands on that final brick. The flag bears no damage, no wear, but power.. This is the Dock Penguins flag, a symbol of true unity.
A soft pour of rain begins to drizzle down the cheeks of the sky.

~Wwe Adam

Even though i didn't post there, but mainly there was Club Penguin Planet and Dock Penguins left. Now Dock Penguins has gone. Theres Club Penguin Cheat, and a few other forums but, Dock Penguins and Club Penguin Planet was really to two mainly high active forums. I know there's others but not has active as CPP and DP.

You may hate Dock Penguins or whatever and Wwe Adam can be a pain, but really it's sad to see a high active forum go.

R.I.P Dock Penguins

Are you happy that Dock Penguins has gone?.

~Loki Terry

Last edited by Loki Terry on March 3rd 2009, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 5:37 pm

Im happy!
They banned me forever there!! :x

:Ovaiz:
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 5:43 pm

Is that JaMeS? The owner of PenguinPoral?
I've got a bone to pick with him...
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 6:21 pm

No, James ;).

He's not the person who you say.
Back to top Go down
Ovaiz
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 6:22 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
No, James ;).

wasn't he the one who changed his name to Cupid James on valentines day?
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 6:37 pm

Ovaiz wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
No, James ;).

wasn't he the one who changed his name to Cupid James on valentines day?

Correct ;)
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 11:04 pm

I never even been to it or looked at the website, so I can't say.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 11:08 pm

That was a strong forum. Sad that they got shut down. :(
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 7:04 pm

Let's all bow our heads in a moment of silence. :(
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 7:24 pm

Am I the only one here who thinks that 'Wwe Adam's' speech was a load of pretentious rubbish?
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 7:25 pm

I never joined so I can't say but it seems to...
Spoiler:
if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 3:07 am

You know, if only I knew the walrusses in real life, I would have got an AK47, a light saber, and a pirate knife and do my business....... xD

Its said to see dock penguins go. Ive never, ever, EVER! been to their forum. But I heard it is one of those forums who has the power to stand up against CPP. Im actually said to see it go. Farewell....
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 4:44 am

I've seen their forums before. It seemed like a really nice place, and from what I understand, they shut down once before for the same reason. And this just means that they'll be focusing more time towards CPP now. The only truly safe forum left is MCCP, or maybe some of the smaller CP forums out there that haven't grown up yet.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 4:50 am

Greenday/tim123 wrote:
Am I the only one here who thinks that 'Wwe Adam's' speech was a load of pretentious rubbish?
Nope. Wweadam is just a famous (not) penguin. WE ARE ALL EQUAL.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 4:55 am

TBH, I'm thankful it's gone. It was a terrible place, where spamming instantly consumed any posts that were made. Only a few people posted things that had any sanity, and they were ignored because of all the rubbish beneath and above them.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 4:57 am

CrazyCatoon wrote:
TBH, I'm thankful it's gone. It was a terrible place, where spamming instantly consumed any posts that were made. Only a few people posted things that had any sanity, and they were ignored because of all the rubbish beneath and above them.
Imo it's more spammyer than here.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 6:53 am

Greenday/tim123 wrote:
nope. I bet he copied and pasted it from another site. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dock Penguins.. R.I.P   Dock Penguins.. R.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Dock Penguins.. R.I.P
Page 1 of 1