Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!

Go down 
+31
Giatekla
Pogen1
Argie
Shadow
-999-
Killer Nyy8
Boo
Hoodie Ghost
Mook
Ace
Matty Matt
Revinder
Green Puffle
man101
hancoock
Chub 777
Administrator
GuaNloNG.
Thomas Pc
Iced8383
Adsertif.
Caleboy 123
iWaddle
Ghost
Majusay
Xtra Cash
7Styl3
Ketchup Wasabi
Redziggy
*I.Bros.*
Skyward Sam
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! Empty
PostSubject: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:53 pm

*Raises Hand*. Its Noob city, popularity city, and hacking city and its getting stupid. They are not being original anymore, and i can tell they dont really know where they are going with this game. Its not gonna be any better... and if you want new rooms and more items and stuff like that, it wont happen. They do random stuff that makes the game pointless. There is no storyline or anything. I bet you a millon dollars they didnt plan missions until we found that polar bear thing. All the blogs are kinda getting annoying too. It was cool when there were like 5 blogs that were popular, and the owners were cool and nice. Now the people with popular blogs think they are better than everyone and its really annoying. People hacking other innocent kids penguins is pretty stupid too. If you are that selfish to do that on a child's game, you are way out of your mind. I dont get it.

So yeah, CP, not gonna get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:54 pm

*Raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:54 pm

Snook wrote:
*Raises hand*

Did you even read the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 6:56 pm

Cole wrote:
Snook wrote:
*Raises hand*

Did you even read the thread?

Yes. I'm done now
:D
Do you expect me to comment?
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 7:04 pm

Yes I agree.
I think Cabluey came famous just because of his blog hits :/
Its really lame.
This clubpenguin kid game is getting really lame lately.
Expecially like you said The hacking!
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 7:06 pm

i agree with everything i didnt read
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:19 am

thats wat i say DISNEY OUTTA the WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:33 am

*raises hand*
I miss old days of CP. No hacking, no dating and stuffs like that. Now CP its out of control.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:34 am

i think we should have a raise hand for DISNEY outta here

*raise hand*
Back to top Go down
Xtra Cash
Mercenary
Mercenary
Xtra Cash

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:30 am

Cole wrote:
*Raises Hand*. Its Noob city, popularity city, and hacking city and its getting stupid. They are not being original anymore, and i can tell they dont really know where they are going with this game. Its not gonna be any better... and if you want new rooms and more items and stuff like that, it wont happen. They do random stuff that makes the game pointless. There is no storyline or anything. I bet you a millon dollars they didnt plan missions until we found that polar bear thing. All the blogs are kinda getting annoying too. It was cool when there were like 5 blogs that were popular, and the owners were cool and nice. Now the people with popular blogs think they are better than everyone and its really annoying. People hacking other innocent kids penguins is pretty stupid too. If you are that selfish to do that on a child's game, you are way out of your mind. I dont get it.

So yeah, CP, not gonna get better.
Yeah you are right about that.
Back to top Go down
Majusay
Beholder
Beholder
Majusay

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:35 am

*Raises Hand*
It's seems like Zelda on NDS is much better than CP! (Also pizza.) Yum!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:03 am

Go to empty servers It's better ;)
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 9:01 am

"zomg its penguin1503 with da beta hatz!!111"

:roll:

*Raises Hand*.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:43 pm

well, it is getting kind of boring.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:29 pm

//

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 5:01 pm

*raises both hands*

*slaps head*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 6:07 pm

7Styl3 wrote:
*raises hand*
I miss old days of CP. No hacking, no dating and stuffs like that. Now CP its out of control.

The old cp had all the stuff the new one has, but a bit more of it, and a lot more of the hacking part...

*puts hand up a little*
Back to top Go down
GuaNloNG.
Sidekick
Sidekick
GuaNloNG.

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 7:07 am

*puts hands up high* I shouldn't have gone to Mammoth. I remember the days when I hung out wit ma d00d friends, and all was happy. But now, I can't tolerate the n00bs @ cabluey, Wwe Adam, Watex, ARRGH! I prefered it when Chewitt was still there. Now, all bloggers that are famous SUCK. And I want to say it BIG.

SUCK
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Vagabond
Vagabond
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 7:10 am

I'm sick of it banning me!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 8:07 am

lets see
*Wweadam
*Snowdobby
*Mhod2222
*Tomy
*idk.One more spot!
Wanderer
Wanderer
hancoock

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 10:46 am

*raises hand* WE WANT THE OLD CP BACK!! :x
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 10:48 am

this is why i quit :D
Back to top Go down
GuaNloNG.
Sidekick
Sidekick
GuaNloNG.

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 12:53 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
lets see
*Wweadam
*Snowdobby
*Mhod2222
*Tomy
*idk.One more spot!

Just so you know, TomY is a member here. And he isn't like them. He'll use Chuck Norris to pwn you! 8D
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 2:08 pm

Must...kill...disney.......This...is...all(mainly)...their...fault...
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 2:13 am

Raises Hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion-
Jump to: