Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!

Go down 
+31
Giatekla
Pogen1
Argie
Shadow
-999-
Killer Nyy8
Boo
Hoodie Ghost
Mook
Ace
Matty Matt
Revinder
Green Puffle
man101
hancoock
Chub 777
Administrator
GuaNloNG.
Thomas Pc
Iced8383
Adsertif.
Caleboy 123
iWaddle
Ghost
Majusay
Xtra Cash
7Styl3
Ketchup Wasabi
Redziggy
*I.Bros.*
Skyward Sam
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 8:25 pm

I'd raise my hand if I wasn't typing.
Back to top Go down
Pogen1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pogen1

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 8:37 pm

Haha, *raises hand*.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 11:45 pm

Matty Matt wrote:
Im going to post word from word on this exact topic on Mccp.
Without disney you may or may not have certain items. You might also not have a party or game or even new upgrades for club penuin. Also Disney may be evil but they really are helping club penguin.
Second, Without disney there would be less players. Meaning that they put club penguin on the tv commericals. Disney helped Cp get out aand further into the world. Without disney cp would be as far along as it is now. Also, we would have millions and millions of ads on club penguin. I ,and i know you, wouldnt like that.
If your not conviced....go outside and play. D=<.

I would say this thread would be locked for being a hate thread but w.e

Having more people actually makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 12:32 am

Shadow wrote:
yeah i liked it in 2007 when i first was a noob now it sucks

i'm the biggest noob on the trainz forums.

:D :D
Back to top Go down
GuaNloNG.
Sidekick
Sidekick
GuaNloNG.

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 3:33 am

Shadow wrote:
yeah i liked it in 2007 when i first was a noob now it sucks

Yes, it was...
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 4:02 am

whats so bad bein' a n00b?
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 11:43 pm

OK NOW CP IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY PEVERTS!!!!!!

i was going to an igloo on club penguin, and i happened to run into two penguins in which i should not mention on what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 12:26 am

A lot of people have quit in the past 5 days.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 3:30 am

Ice8389 wrote:

i was going to an igloo on club penguin, and i happened to run into two penguins in which i should not mention on what they were doing.
I get the point. It seems like all the users are annoying noobs or "dating" people AKA noobs.That first part wasn't necissary, though....
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 7:06 am

Quote :
It seems like all the users are annoying noobs or "dating"
A long time ago my buddy done something that I will get banned if I said it.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 8:16 am

*Raises both hands*

Not only is CP getting out of hand, well this forum is kinda getting out of hand.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 9:03 am

*raises left hand*
*puts down right hand*
Ouch that hurts.
There is an 80% chance that there will be a - ball it for the fall fair.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 1:33 pm

lol, there was this noob who reported me for using my blacksmith apron to hammer people. lol XD
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 5:27 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
lol, there was this noob who reported me for using my blacksmith apron to hammer people. lol XD

Same thing and I was painting some n00b and jackhammering one also

:P that sounded wrong
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 8:28 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
Ice8389 wrote:

I get the point. It seems like all the users are annoying noobs or "dating" people AKA noobs.That first part wasn't necissary, though....

the only reason i did not include it is because it was inappropriate, but if you really want me to tell you guys.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 3:00 am

Ice8389 wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
Ice8389 wrote:

the only reason i did not include it is because it was inappropriate, but if you really want me to tell you guys.
No, I meant the part in bold was inapropriate.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 8:23 pm

actually, it is not an innapropriate word.

nor a bad word.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 8:50 pm

johnnyboy777 wrote:
Ice8389 wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
Ice8389 wrote:

He has a point, so I'm not gonna go against using that work. Just try to tame it down next time... :P

You're right, whenever I come cross some 9 year old kid he almost instantly asks something like "Are u taken?" or starts heart farting to the point I started dressing like a guy whenever I go on CP. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 9:32 pm

WHAT??!! CP is awesome! And what do you people have against Disney? They made the game better! The only thing I think should be improved is the the dating thing. The stupid daters! Don't they know children are watching?? OMG!! Those stupid teens should go to Myspace or Facebook! No offense, but I can't take it! Anyway, what did Disney do? AND FOR THE LAST TIME, DISNEY DOES NOT OWN CP!! THEY PARTNERED!! WHO UNDERSTANDS???!!! And if you guys don't like CP, don't come back to Club Penguin Planet!!

- Greeneflower the currently FURIOUS penguin

PS: Sorry for yelling guys, I just am very furious.. don't blame me, I have a sub in school right now, they gave us TONS of homework and two of my dogs died ;( .

PSS: ';(' means im crying
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 12:07 am

Greeneflower wrote:
WHAT??!! CP is awesome! And what do you people have against Disney? They made the game better! The only thing I think should be improved is the the dating thing. The stupid daters! Don't they know children are watching?? OMG!! Those stupid teens should go to Myspace or Facebook! No offense, but I can't take it! Anyway, what did Disney do? AND FOR THE LAST TIME, DISNEY DOES NOT OWN CP!! THEY PARTNERED!! WHO UNDERSTANDS???!!! And if you guys don't like CP, don't come back to Club Penguin Planet!!

- Greeneflower the currently FURIOUS penguin

PS: Sorry for yelling guys, I just am very furious.. don't blame me, I have a sub in school right now, they gave us TONS of homework and two of my dogs died ;( .

PSS: ';(' means im crying

Wow I bet you date people on CP

B.t.w. Disney made only 2 things better

Player cards and igloo's on the map
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 4:47 am

realy?They invented the playercard and igloos on the map?
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 1:45 pm

~DarkBoom~ wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
Ice8389 wrote:
johnnyboy777 wrote:
Ice8389 wrote:

He has a point, so I'm not gonna go against using that work. Just try to tame it down next time... :P

You're right, whenever I come cross some 9 year old kid he almost instantly asks something like "Are u taken?" or starts heart farting to the point I started dressing like a guy whenever I go on CP. :roll:

yeah, CP is n00b city these days.

XD
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 5:29 pm

RAISES HAND HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSE!

Cole you are on the mark ;) Whatever happened to the clubpenguin we all knew a year ago?
Back to top Go down
Killer Nyy8
Observer
Observer
Killer Nyy8

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 8:51 pm

It went down and bruned
Back to top Go down
Starskie
Seeker
Seeker
Starskie

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 11:34 pm

*Raises Hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!   Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if your tired of clubpenguin!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next