Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

Go down 
+17
Ghost Rolled
Little Claus
Revinder
weirdal204
Hoodie Ghost
Loony
KingdomDarkII
RTL
Devious Dale
*I.Bros.*
BT
Vamp Kc
CrazyCatoon
Ninja Elf
Hellopayton
RR
JazzDawg
21 posters

Can you type without looking at the keyboard?
Yes
Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Bar_left65%Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Bar_right
 65% [ 11 ]
No
Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Bar_left0%Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes
Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Bar_left35%Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Bar_right
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Empty
PostSubject: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:30 pm

Can you type without looking at the keyboard?

Not bragging or anything, but I like specialize at typing. I don't need to look at the keyboard for nothing. I type about 82 WPM. Next year I might get a job that involves using computers.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:31 pm

Yup lol. I dont know how fast i can type in a minute or whatever. But i hate taking those tests because im faster when typing what I want to type.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:32 pm

Yea, I'm doing it now.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:36 pm

Yeah it's simple
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:39 pm

I can type very fast without looking at the keyboard, however, I agree with Boom. I can't type as quickly when I'm reading what someone else has written. If what I write comes from my brain, I'm a lot faster.
Back to top Go down
Vamp Kc
Beholder
Beholder
Vamp Kc

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:43 pm

Yup. It's fairly easy when typing and texting all day. I hate the tests for the same reason...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:50 pm

Yes, I have gotten used to it, I can type pretty fast and it comes in handy alot. =D
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 6:53 pm

Sometimes.
Depending on the word.
80% of the time.
I suck at letters and percentage stuff like that though.
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:07 pm

Mostly. I'm pretty good on my parents keyboard, it's really thin, and people always say I type WAY too fast. Though when I try to show off, I mess up alot :face:.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:13 pm

I can. I do it all of the time. :D
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 7:14 pm

I always do.
And I squat on my desk while I do it too xD
Back to top Go down
Loony
Digintary
Digintary
Loony

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:51 pm

yeah i can
im doing it right now to see if i can do it and I can !yay me!!!!people say i write too fast when I type. I always type without looking at my keyboard all the time.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:54 pm

CC'eh! wrote:
I can type very fast without looking at the keyboard, however, I agree with Boom. I can't type as quickly when I'm reading what someone else has written. If what I write comes from my brain, I'm a lot faster.

I think you mean RR, not Boom. XD
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:59 pm

Most of the time but I said some times.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 7:01 pm

i type pretty slow but i can type without looking on some words not all of them i try to type fast and thats why i always have stuff spelled like cna and lika thik
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:03 pm

Very easy. Yes I can.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:20 pm

Sometimes when im rushing
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 9:06 pm

Yes i can tupre wotyj out looking ayt the ketyvoard, see i am soinf it rifht noe.

I failed.
XD
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 9:09 pm

It's eaaaaaaaasyyyy. Payton Bice Look at meh lil kidz.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
!Tony
Sidekick
Sidekick

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 9:16 pm

its east look at me hahahah also when i go to the firsy thrafd its toakes me to cliubpemgiomn spot

I failed :P
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 4:02 am

ya,i type slow though :x AND sometimes gets like 5-20 letters wrong
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Vagabond
Vagabond
Administrator

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 4:55 am

I don't have to look at the keyboard, I'm very fast and a great speller, so that's what I say - Almost perfect, the school technician types so fast. 1000 words a minute, he's FAST!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 5:16 am

Quote :
1000 words a minute
WHAT?!?!?!I only get like 50-75.
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 5:27 pm

I'll beat the school technician. :D

Spoiler:

Here they are. Oh wait, they were more than 1000 words.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 5:35 pm

HeHe thats funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?   Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Survey-Can you type without looking at the keyboard?
Page 1 of 1