Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My friend...

Go down 

Should I talk to him?
Yes you should, if you care
My friend... Bar_left75%My friend... Bar_right
 75% [ 3 ]
No, if your friends say no then no
My friend... Bar_left25%My friend... Bar_right
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ashley_Babbi
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ashley_Babbi

Registration date : 2008-08-20

My friend... Empty
PostMy friend...

This kid, Shayne, sat on my friend, Grayson's ipod on the bus today and broke it. And Grayson was really sad. I wanna go talk to him Monday, and all my other friends said I shouldn't. But he looked really depressed on the bus and I like him and I don't want him to be sad all week. So should I?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My friend... :: Comments

*I.Bros.*
Re: My friend...
Post September 19th 2008, 8:21 pm by *I.Bros.*
If you care so much then, sure.
But, it's your choice.
Not CPP's.
Post September 19th 2008, 8:26 pm by Ghost Rolled
If i was Grayson, i would of gone up to Shayne and ask for the money, since he broke it. And if he would of said no, i would of taken care of him off the bus.
Ashley_Babbi
Post September 19th 2008, 9:20 pm by Ashley_Babbi
Joker™ wrote:
If i was Grayson, i would of gone up to Shayne and ask for the money, since he broke it. And if he would of said no, i would of taken care of him off the bus.

lol I probably would've done that, but wouldn't have the guts to actually do it. But I'm scared that he'll think I'm like on Shayne's side because Grayson put his ipod on the seat....but then Shayne sat on it....
Post September 19th 2008, 9:31 pm by BT
It's his business not yours, It's just more embarrasing for a girl to 'talk' to him about it.
Ashley_Babbi
Post September 20th 2008, 8:14 am by Ashley_Babbi
BT wrote:
It's his business not yours, It's just more embarrasing for a girl to 'talk' to him about it.

*sigh* I guess....
Devious Dale
Post September 20th 2008, 8:49 am by Devious Dale
Sounds like what my friend did to my laptop. His parents could care less, they aren't going to pay for the $500 repairs. =/
Ashley_Babbi
Post September 20th 2008, 8:54 am by Ashley_Babbi
Dale wrote:
Sounds like what my friend did to my laptop. His parents could care less, they aren't going to pay for the $500 repairs. =/

im so sorry, you know what. I'm going to go up to Shayne and tell him to get the money for Grayson's iPod
Post September 20th 2008, 11:19 am by BT
Legally, he doesn't have to. It was accidental and it makes your other friend look like a jerk.
Hoodie Ghost
Post September 20th 2008, 12:26 pm by Hoodie Ghost
If I was Grayson or whatever his name is

Since it's still school since your on a bus I'd tell the bus driver then I'd tell my parents

that'd work!
Post September 20th 2008, 3:29 pm by Ghost Rolled
BT wrote:
Legally, he doesn't have to. It was accidental and it makes your other friend look like a jerk.

Who cares BT, no one. Let her do what she wants to do. If she wants to do it it's none of your business.
Post September 20th 2008, 3:41 pm by BT
Joker™ wrote:
BT wrote:

Who cares BT, no one. Let her do what she wants to do. If she wants to do it it's none of your business.
I can't wait for your ban.
Little Claus
Post September 20th 2008, 3:54 pm by Little Claus
i think you should talk to him
Ashley_Babbi
Post September 20th 2008, 4:31 pm by Ashley_Babbi
...maybe.......I think I will thanks guys ;)
Post September 20th 2008, 5:02 pm by Ghost Rolled
BT wrote:
Joker™ wrote:
BT wrote:

I can't wait for your ban.

What ban?
Post  by Sponsored content

My friend...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: