Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

This Weekend Empty
PostThis Weekend

Well i started to play Pirates of The Carribean online starting last weekend its so addicting. Well my best friend that i havent seen in a year came up from Courpus christi yesterday and we talked about stuff.2nd we had to go to our stupid band thing to pass out water, but it was ok cause i got extra credit so im not failing band lol. then we came home and i played POTC and got a voodoo doll then we went to go see Eagle Eye(Movie review later in another thread) i ate some popcorn and my mom and my friend are yelling at me to give me the popcorn lol i had 2 large popcorns in my hand and i said "oh". then we came home and my mom went to go watch tv in the living room me and my friend went up stairs and watched tv and talked about some innoprprite stuff lol. then my mom went to bed and me and my friend fell asleep with the tv on. i woke up and it was like 9:00 AM so i went downstairs watched half of Evan Almighty and then watched the rest when my friend came downstairs at 12:00. Then my mom took us to Blazer Tag we played two games and had 2 slices of pizza and a drink. then my mom came to get us and we had extra tokens so i used it on the claw machine didnt get anything though :(. The we came home and played more POTC and then at 7:30 PM we went to a bar b que place thats been around since my mom was born (that was in the 50's) i had a hamburger (so good) thats when my friend had to leave and now its 10:45 PM and here we are typing this also this is the most words ive ever typed on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This Weekend :: Comments

Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Re: This Weekend
Post October 13th 2008, 12:48 am by Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
those claw machines are rigged
Post October 13th 2008, 1:38 am by weirdal204
lol?
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Post October 13th 2008, 1:52 am by Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
im serous my town used to have claw machenes that have play till you win now they just cheat
Ninja Elf
Post October 13th 2008, 8:20 am by Ninja Elf
Sounds like a fun day
Post  by Sponsored content

This Weekend

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: