Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kids: Come and Vote!

Go down 
+3
Finny
Jemma
weirdal204
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Kids: Come and Vote! Empty
PostSubject: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:30 pm

I was watching nick and came across this...

http://www.nick.com/kpp/

Vote....For Obama everybody!
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:53 pm

did alrady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:53 pm

I did twice lol
Back to top Go down
Jemma
Lurker
Lurker
Jemma

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 8:11 pm

Go Obama!
Back to top Go down
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 3:25 pm

i am uk and me voted obama lol
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 7:29 pm

I'm gonna vote for Obama since boxman is not there
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 7:33 pm

I can't believe this. Every kid I know favors Obama. Favoritism is getting really out of hand, and is going to greatly hurt the US if Obama gets elected. Nickelodeon even tried to make kids like obama by putting stupid looking pictures of McCain & Palin in the voting thing. I really wish the kind of kids that like obama because he's popular would stop thinking they know anything about politics and stop sharing their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 7:35 pm

lol this is a cool site because it allows a kid to vote
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 7:36 pm

Angry Republican, much? Dude, really, this is just eight year olds voting on a website for eight year olds, it's not going to have anything to do with the REAL election.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 7:40 pm

That doesn't mean it's not very annoying. Eight year olds have no place in politics. Nickelodeon shouldn't make some online voting thing so they can change it up and put fake results on TV saying Obama won. It will cause too much controversy. Kid's parents will complain about it for sure. And, I don't like McCain because he's republican, I like him because he's experienced and is not an idiot like obama who thinks America's best interest is withdrawing from Iraq.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 8:51 pm

Someone is angry and ignorant. Payton Bice Tell me, why do you think we need to stay in Iraq?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! EmptyOctober 15th 2008, 1:13 am

I don't 'favor' Obama. I've stated my reasons why I choose him over McCain many times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids: Come and Vote!   Kids: Come and Vote! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids: Come and Vote!
Page 1 of 1