Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ninja Update!!

Go down 
+16
Penguin123
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
LtbJ
Little Claus
Snow Bunny
Mook
FunnyBoy
Dan
7Styl3
Shadow
Giatekla
Green Puffle
sludgy
Mumbo Jumbo
Chub 777
2PXI
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 3:23 am

Ever since the halloween party began, the dojo has been stuck in the middle of the thunderstorm. Now every once in a while, when a big flash of lightning hits, you can see a small shadow about the size of a penguin!! It changes its position every strike. I havent been able to get a picture cuz its so quick. If I get a picture or even a video I'll show you guys.

*EDIT* OK Thanks to Count Zombie King we have a pic. I am putting it up to make double sure.New Ninja Update!! Cpninja
here's a link to a vid i made. please read its description.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYTMkf05jfM
(though seriously, really nice job count zombie king, you did what i thought was nearly impossible)

Last edited by Peng Peng 11 on October 29th 2008, 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 3:29 am

Here:

New Ninja Update!! Cpninja
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

Registration date : 2008-08-08

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 5:58 am

This is ridiculous. I am beginning to hate Club Penguin. Why can't they stop with the rumours, and just make the darned outfit.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:00 am

Whoghost wrote:
This is ridiculous. I am beginning to hate Club Penguin. Why can't they stop with the rumours, and just make the darned outfit.
Ha!Good point.
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:01 am

Thanks for the pic btw, it was hard to get one.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:01 am

It took me about 8 atemps.
Back to top Go down
sludgy
Seeker
Seeker
sludgy

Registration date : 2008-10-07

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:43 am

there was this penguin and he walked to the side
of the dojo and there was a flash of lightning the ninja shadow
appeared and the penguin disapeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:40 am

wow cool.its like a subliminal message.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:45 am

This explains everything!The "CP is going down",the plushies,new offices,lots of money etcetera,etcetera...Clubpenguin is making money to promote Jap ninjas! :0o
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:51 am

^lol. that could be in the cpp's funniest quotes thread
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:52 am

Count Zombie King wrote:
This explains everything!The "CP is going down",the plushies,new offices,lots of money etcetera,etcetera...Clubpenguin is making money to promote Jap ninjas! :0o

No, that doesn't make any sense at all...they're getting money because Disney want to be rich, the plush penguins are because kids wanted toys, the new offices is so you can play Club Penguin, it went down for major upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:58 am

Just saying.....it COULD be the money....
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:11 am

Hey, has anyone tried clicking on him? might become a ninja. unlikely, but try it.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:12 am

Whoghost wrote:

Lol I know.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:20 am

GreenDoom wrote:
Hey, has anyone tried clicking on him? might become a ninja. unlikely, but try it.

I might get banned though.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:26 am

Count Zombie King wrote:
GreenDoom wrote:

Why would they ban you for that? And I can't do it myself because I'm not quick enough to react
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:31 am

Count Zombie King wrote:
GreenDoom wrote:

What the REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE (OK Club Penguin Planet, we get the picture! I only said h.ell, you don't need to give me that a million times)? Banned? XD
Quote :
Why would they ban you for that? And I can't do it myself because I'm not quick enough to react

Me neither, but I will try using a really slow Windows 98 computer. Everything lags. It would stay on the lightning for about a second, giving me enough time to react and click it.

I'M IN.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:38 am

Whoghost wrote:
Count Zombie King wrote:
GreenDoom wrote:

What the REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE (OK Club Penguin Planet, we get the picture! I only said h.ell, you don't need to give me that a million times)? Banned? XD
Quote :

Me neither, but I will try using a really slow Windows 98 computer. Everything lags. It would stay on the lightning for about a second, giving me enough time to react and click it.

I'M IN.
The only positive of lag. YAAY FOR LAG!!! Try and click it. Or try and get everyone in the dojo to dance to mkae it lag even more, then click it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:39 am

ILLZ TRIE TO CL ICK IT Rofl
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:40 am

Btw, the SWF is a bit weird. there are red & yellow markings all around the actual room, which isn't normal for an SWF. http://media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/global/rooms/1029/dojo.swf
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:42 am

i tried to click were the ninja was at the excat time thunder happened nothing happened Rofl
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:47 am

Shadow wrote:
i tried to click were the ninja was at the excat time thunder happened nothing happened Rofl

It wouldn't, of course it wouldn't. We were just having a fun competition to see who could click it first.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:48 am

darn ;P i thought it would do something.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 9:07 am

Whoghost wrote:
Btw, the SWF is a bit weird. there are red & yellow markings all around the actual room, which isn't normal for an SWF. http://media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/global/rooms/1029/dojo.swf
Maybe beacause it has sounds?
Back to top Go down
Mumbo Jumbo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mumbo Jumbo

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 9:12 am

Count Zombie King, you are the biggest noob I have ever met. I think I'm-a heading back to CPHQ, because this really is ridiculous..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ninja Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja Update!!   New Ninja Update!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ninja Update!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next