Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Club Penguin Treasure Book

Go down 
+2
Snow Bunny
AlterBlade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Club Penguin Treasure Book Empty
PostSubject: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 1:23 am

If you have a plushie code to enter, you can use it to buy an item from the special Club Penguin Treasure Book!There will be many different Series later on in the future.

The current Series is: Series 1
The Treasure Book was added on: 10/24/08
The most recent Series was added on: 10/24/08

You are not allowed to discuss the sharing of codes are anything related to that because of a rule in this thread.

You can view the treasure book by clicking the link below.

http://www.clubpenguin.com/clubpenguinshop/unlock_catalog.htm
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 1:25 am

Yep, that book is cool!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 2:37 pm

I might get a puffle for my dog so I can get two items :)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 4:02 pm

I dont really get this plushie thing.
Can someone explain it to me?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 4:10 pm

Alright, I'll explain it to you in full detail.

On October 24th, Club Penguin released its new books and plushies in Toys R Us, Disney Stores, the online CP Shop, and Disney Parks all across North America.If you were to buy a certain toy, you will notice a coin attatched to it.If you read the coin, a special code will be on it for you to enter on CP.Go on Club Penguin, click the golden star on the homepage where the parent info use to be.Log in with your account, and then a screen should load with a book and a toy.Click the toy icon, and enter the code in the text field.

Remember, the code can only be used once.Once it has been entered, it can't be reused again.

Once the code has been entered, you will unlock a special Treasure Book(As seen above) for you to buy some items(1 Plushie Code = 2 Items).The Exclusive Items seem to be hits right now.Once you pick 2 items, you will need to buy another plushie for more.

Each Plushie/Toy costs $10, so be careful on how much you buy.

If you click the book icon after logging in through the golden star, you will need to have a book from Club Penguin.

You need either "Rockhopper and the Stowaway" or "The Ultimate Official Guide to Club Penguin".Enter in the word from the book and then you should recieve 2 things.You will get a blue book item on CP and 1,500 coins.The words are reusable, so if you entered something right once again you would get 2,000 coins and it would go on, but no more books.

The cost of the Club Penguin books are unknown right now.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 4:25 pm

That will probably help 12 better :D

I wonder what series 2 will be like :)
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 5:07 pm

My penguin Bryan has all the exclusive items and the blue cape + the pizza apron. (He has 3 pizza aprons now :D)
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 5:13 pm

^How on earth did you get 3??? I thought 2 was the maximum
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 5:16 pm

GreenDoom wrote:
^How on earth did you get 3??? I thought 2 was the maximum

Nope, there was 1 from the Clothing Catalog, 1 as a free item during the Pizza Parlour opening, and 1 in the Treasure Book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club Penguin Treasure Book   The Club Penguin Treasure Book Empty

Back to top Go down

The Club Penguin Treasure Book
Page 1 of 1