Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2

Go down 
+5
Goobenheimer
KingdomDarkII
Little Claus
Mook
Chargers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 3:37 pm

Who likes these games. I love Kingdom Hearts it is probably my favoite video game to play I'm hoping they bring out a Kingdom Hearts 3 some day. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 3:43 pm

I think they are bringing a Kingdom Hearts 3 out. I like that game. I've beat number 2 twice but I lost the disc. :(
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 4:08 pm

Sweet i have the first game
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 5:08 pm

I like the 2nd one a lot better because the graphics are a lot btetter and there are more new characters.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:06 am

Beat the second one. I've got just about everything on it... Ultima, Sephiroth completion, GLIIIIIIDE! Just need to beat the minigames...
That's where I got my name from!
Probably my 5th (?) favorite game.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 12:25 am

Both rank among my favorite games of all time. I beat both on hard mode but I can't beat Sephiroth on either game. :(
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 1:30 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Both rank among my favorite games of all time. I beat both on hard mode but I can't beat Sephiroth on either game. :(
On hard mode?
No wonder!
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 8:20 pm

i have KOH but its really really scratched but i still ahve it
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 9:22 pm

Kingdom Dark II wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
On hard mode?
No wonder!

I beat them both in easy too. But I can't beat him on either game even on easy. I came close on KH 2 but lost on his final bar of health.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 9:31 am

I got that game AGEEES ago. The second one, I mean.

Beat it twice on easy mode and barely on hard, took me about 5 months. XD
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 5:32 pm

Well... My Ps2 Broke so i cant play it now, But i love kingdom hearts 2. Its fun :D (explains all my kingdom hearts sigs)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 1:22 pm

Yeah I have a KH2 avatar as well. I beat KH2 on easy two times but I got to the final boss on the first one but could never beat him.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:33 pm

KH: Chain of Memories is coming out for PS2 on December 2nd or 3rd. I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2008, 6:36 pm

What's tyhe game about?
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2008, 2:07 pm

It is basicly about three characters ( Sora, Donald, and Goofy ) who go on a huge adventure to try to save Sora's friend. They go through many worlds and fight bad guys and bosses. It is a very fun game. Also you can have many different attack combos and magic spells and your weapons are different kinds of kayblades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2   Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2
Page 1 of 1