Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft

Go down 
+4
Chargers
*I.Bros.*
Jman 228
AlterBlade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 7:17 pm

Does anyone play World of Warcraft(also known as WoW)?
I played it in July with my trial account called Stashion.I had a dwarf hunter and a dwarf warrior.Both of them turned out to be Level 12 or 13 until the 10 day trial was up.I kept thinking of ways to get back on, and boy will you be amazed at this stupidity.

I used my exact same contact info as I did with my old account and I was still able to register.My new account is now "thatdarkknight19" and my Realm is on Grizzly Hills.My character name for the alliance is "Humalian".I am a human mage currently at Level 1.

I'm making a horde chacter soon so I can play with my cousin and his friend, but I need their server name first.

This game has fantastic graphics and awesome features, plus it's very popular.I just love this game.

Do you play it?
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

Registration date : 2008-10-04

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 7:19 pm

No, but I wish I could get it, it's an awesome game, so my friends have told me.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 7:37 pm

Heard of it.
Never saw someone play it b4.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 8:07 pm

No I hate that game for some reason I just find it boring. But a few of my friends play it.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 8:33 pm

Wow you are really lucky about that chao. I too, did the 10 day trial and it was really fun. I wanted to play more and I ended up finding out a way to play the game without paying. (full version). :P I wont say it out loud lol.
I got up to lvl 79 (yes 79...pm once again) with my night elf Warrior. It was a good ride until I couldnt log in anymore, and Im pretty sure it was firewalls from my new anti-virus program. Im too lazy to change the code so it could get through the firewall, so Im pretty much done with playing. :P Plus, I really wouldnt have the time anymore.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:45 pm

I've never played it before. It sounds like the kind of thing I would like, then quit, then come back, then quit, then come back, ya know what I mean. But I don't like paying, or trials that I can't continue.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 11:49 pm

Chao i dont think your one of the nerds that plays it but my sister works for are newspaper and she was doing a report on it so i went up to the local gamestop for the new realese and omg they were dressed up in these coustumes

Dude i was lauging so hard i cried
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 1:40 am

I couple of my friend's brothers play that game. He showed me it, and its looks alright. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1