Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7/24/08 - World of Warcraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

7/24/08 - World of Warcraft Empty
Post7/24/08 - World of Warcraft

I've been playing this new game my cousin showed me(we play the game together) and it's pretty fun.My username on there is Stashion.I'm a level 10 and I'm a trial account. :(

Yesterday left some painful mouth times. :line:
I had this loose tooth pulled out yesterday, but it got stuck on one side, and when I tried to pull, it really hurt.I just sat there for about an hour wiggling it and messing with it, until finally, I held it again my other teeth and pulled.I felt a pinch, but I got it out.I only have 1 more tooth to lose. :D

I went to Math Camp again yesterday and I did afew things with my packet, ate afew chocolate chip cookies, and took some starbursts.

That's pretty much my week.I'm on WOW right now if you want to talk to me. ;)

Yay me, I recently made 10,000 posts, and for now I am calming down! :)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

7/24/08 - World of Warcraft :: Comments

Cody
Re: 7/24/08 - World of Warcraft
Post July 24th 2008, 11:41 pm by Cody
I was level 40 :P
Devious Dale
Post July 24th 2008, 11:46 pm by Devious Dale
Chao19 wrote:
I've been playing this new game my cousin showed me(we play the game together) and it's pretty fun.My username on there is Stashion.I'm a level 10 and I'm a trial account. :(

I had this loose tooth pulled out yesterday, but it got stuck on one side, and when I tried to pull, it really hurt.I just sat there for about an hour wiggling it and messing with it, until finally, I held it again my other teeth and pulled.I felt a pinch, but I got it out.I only have 1 more tooth to lose. :D

I went to Math Camp again yesterday and I did afew things with my packet, ate afew chocolate chip cookies, and took some starbursts.

Starbucks! OwO!!!

I hate you.

:P

Lol, nice day. WoW is weird..
Ghost
Post July 25th 2008, 12:07 am by Ghost
Luckily you're calming down :P
Post July 25th 2008, 12:21 am by weirdal204
Chao19 wrote:

HAHA youre a nerd lol jk
Post July 25th 2008, 12:32 am by BT
Ugh, I hate WoW.
Mickey4741
Post July 25th 2008, 8:20 am by Mickey4741
Dale wrote:
Chao19 wrote:

Starbucks! OwO!!!

I hate you.

:P

Lol, nice day. WoW is weird..
Cool...? He had STARBURSTS. I wub starbucks. It's so good. I wanna go there now.
snowmanx
Post July 25th 2008, 9:30 am by snowmanx
My username is Rewyn. My server is Aman'Thul US.

I am Level 14.
AlterBlade
Post July 25th 2008, 11:05 am by AlterBlade
Who said I went to Starbucks(aweshum coffee)? :face:
Post  by Sponsored content

7/24/08 - World of Warcraft

Page 1 of 1