Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Friday Empty
PostFriday

Yesterday was a pretty aw3shum day. If somewhat long..

First off, I didn't have math OR gym. :D I get piled down with homework in Pre-Algebra, and we never do anything particularly interesting in PE. So that was pretty sweet.

Language Arts dragged on forever. We had to write reports on global warming (pro or con) for the state. I chose con, but I had finished two days ago and was left with nothing to do. My teacher sent me and a few other students out to the parking lot with her keys to get her coffee and some recycling bins for my homeroom teacher. :face: I saw my car out in the parking lot and tried to open it, but it was locked. Ah, well.

Social Studies dragged, too. We were learning about Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, and Hinduism. All of the papers our teacher gave us were really long...and had a lot of questions. *sighs* I was just relieved that I didn't have to read the Christianity paper--I knew all the questions off the top of my head.

Then we had Team Time, an stupidly named period in which we go back to our homeroom teachers and do some dumb activity. :P Today, though, because half of our class sold at least one item for a fundraiser, we had a pizza party! :D I had four pieces of pizza and two cokes, and took an extra for later. So that was fun. And it cut into our elective time, so I had a smaller day.

In keyboarding, I just had to do two custom lessons on Typing Tutor Platinum, then we were allowed to go to jigzone.com. Fun timewaster--just a bunch of online jigsaw puzzles.

Band was same old, same old. Our Christmas concert is coming up, and I may be getting a new trombone mouthpiece, at suggestion by my new private tutor. I finally started bringing in a rag to clean out my mouthpiece and use the...ahem...spit valve on. Instead of the floor. :face:

Then science. After we took notes and stuff, we had to cut out and put together skeletons. :/ Believe me, when all you have is scissors that are waay too small to fit your hand, it is NOT fun.

FREEDOM! :D

I went up to my locker and got all my stuff and went to my mom's room. She told me to get my trombone from the band locker room, and I decided to drop by Bubo and Mohawk's locker first. Bubo wasn't there, but Stewy and Mohawk were. Mohawk had an extra tennis racket and asked me if I wanted to stay after and play tennis with them. I said I'd ask as soon as I got my trombone and be out to tell them.

I went and got my trombone, asked my mom, who accepted, and went out to the court. Colt, BD, Mohawk, Stewy, Mee (kid I don't really know), and...I think that was it. xP

It was FREEZING. Try sitting outside from 2:15 to 4:00 in below freezing temperatures playing tennis. We had a blast anyway, though. One time, Colt hit one of the balls over the fence, and BD got it. But Bubo didn't realize it, and we kept shouting to him "IT ROLLED UNDER THE TRUCK! I THINK IT ROLLED DOWN THE STREET!" for the better part of fifteen minutes. :D It was hilarious.

We started thinning out after awhile, and I got really cold. I couldn't even feel my fingers. Bubo let me borrow his cell, and I called my mom. She came and picked me up (almost everyone was gone by then) and I went home.

And then...

My dad came home. He had picked up Chinese and had something short of a very special surprise for us: PROTOTYPE CEREAL.

You heard me: PROTOTYPE CEREAL.

See, my dad's a window cleaner--a well-paying job, actually, and is plenty for a middle class family in NC to live well on. Well, he did a house yesterday owned by a guy who works for Kelloggs. Apparently, after the job was finished, my dad and the Kelloggs guy were talking. My dad must've told him that he had kids, and the guy decided to give us some prototype Kelloggs cereals and even (though I'm not sure if it's out or not) prototype Pop-Tarts.

I took pictures! :D

Spoiler:

EDIT: O_o Yep, they're all prototypes/samples--they say "Sample not Intended for Sale". That doesn't mean they're not released, just that these were their prototypes.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Friday :: Comments

Maria
Re: Friday
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:18 pm by Maria
Too. Many. Words. Brain. Hurts:

-Drooling at the cereals right now, pretty nice. I never tasted a pop-tart in my life. :P
-Awwy, lovely cat. I think I saw her in the webcam vid thingy last time.
-BEWARE, don't eat the Hanna Montana cereal. It's only gonna hypnotize you into listening to HM music 'til eternity. :omg:
-Your school is great, my normal school day is just listen to the teacher talking, go to the lab once a week and clean the class on Sundays before you leave for the bus. Lucky you.. =(
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:18 pm by Mook
Holy Smokes Egaro the cat with the brown and white and the purple thing around its neck looks like one of my cats that died. Werid..
Egaro
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:37 pm by Egaro
@DB: -Really? Wow.
-Yeshz, you saw both of them.
-I'm already forced to listen to it every time I turn on the TV. Ima eat it tomorrow! :D

@Mook: Snuggles? She's a Ragdoll. She might be reminding you of a Siamese or something..
~Egaro
JazzDawg
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:43 pm by JazzDawg
LOL I feel stupid for asking, but what exactly IS "prototype" cereal? :face:
iWaddle
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:46 pm by iWaddle
That cat is fat.

Did you eat any of the cereal? ;o
Egaro
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:48 pm by Egaro
@Jazz: Cereal. That hasn't been released yet. :P

@iWaddle: Nah, we had these chocolate twist things for breakfast today. XD And which cat? Snuggles? She's not fat, just fluffy. She's actually REALLY skinny. And Middy's got the potbelly that every male cat gets after they're neutered? spayed? I can't remember which one's male. I think it's neutered.
~Egaro
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:54 pm by Mook
Egaro wrote:
@DB: -Really? Wow.
-Yeshz, you saw both of them.
-I'm already forced to listen to it every time I turn on the TV. Ima eat it tomorrow! :D

@Mook: Snuggles? She's a Ragdoll. She might be reminding you of a Siamese or something..
~Egaro

Yeah, the one in the cage. It looks exactly like a cat I used to have.
Egaro
Post November 22nd 2008, 1:57 pm by Egaro
DID YOU CALL MY SNUGGLY BUGGLY BABY AN "IT"?! :x

Lol. She..

Creepy. RIP, Mook's kitty. :(
~Egaro
*I.Bros.*
Post November 22nd 2008, 3:09 pm by *I.Bros.*
Thatscrazy =)

Those poptarts look goood!!!
Post November 22nd 2008, 4:46 pm by Chargers
We are writing a pro or con essay on if our school should install lockers or not. Glad you had a good day though!
Post  by Sponsored content

Friday

Page 1 of 1