Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?

Go down 
+13
bubalo1
Creeper
Brennan
7Styl3
Dan
AlterBlade
Green Puffle
2PXI
Boopay
Mook
LtbJ
Adam[]
Ghost
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:46 am

What do you think Club Penguin will do for Christmas stuff? Do you think they'll do Christmas music (For Igloos or parties) like CPP did with the homepage?(But none singing) What do you think the new items will be? Of the christmas will be?(Besides the usual...Like winter stuff and other Christmas things) What free items do you think they will release during the Christmas Party?

What do you think on all these?
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:28 am

I think they'll do the same thing they do everything, never trying to surprise you.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:38 am

I think it will finally snow in Club Penguin.
I also think the free items will be a Santa Hat, a Coins for Change Bell, and a bag of presents.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:48 am

I think they will bring back the Santa Hat, Santa Beard, and something new.
Back to top Go down
Boopay
Mercenary
Mercenary
Boopay

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 2:09 am

They're gonna bring back a lot of items that used to be rare.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 7:44 am

I hope that it will be an upgraded version of the 2006 party, and I also want there to be a different item for Coins For Change.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:47 am

I hope they don't bring back the elf shoes. I wear them all the time, and I'd just look boring if they're re-released.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:38 pm

Green Puffle wrote:
I hope they don't bring back the elf shoes. I wear them all the time, and I'd just look boring if they're re-released.
sadly they re-release almost all of the items you'd find in a catelog :(
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:18 pm

I can only say what I want for this one.

I want them to make the island covered in snow(look at my sig - that's a pic a from the 2006 Christmas Party) because it looks awesome, the decorations are fantastic, and the items were good(Santa Hat + Beard).

As for the pins, I really want them to add an ornament pin, a candy cane(snow pin), or even a snowball!

Now we have the furniture.They need to bring back the wreath, small Christmas Tree, Train Set, and Candy Canes for the next catalog.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:48 pm

I think the winter lei will return along with the santa hat. I also hope CP makes it snow again like in 2006.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:52 pm

I think some of 2006 X-mas decorations may back this year.

Free items: Ice Skates, Santa Hat (Tradition xD), something new (Probably the wreath in my avatar).
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:56 pm

7Styl3 wrote:
I think some of 2006 X-mas decorations may back this year.

Free items: Ice Skates, Santa Hat (Tradition xD), something new (Probably the wreath in my avatar).
ya i think theyll go back 2006 that was my first party and still the best ive been too 07 was alittle disapointer cp had a good idea but it was hard to do. also they give us small hints what the party free items are some times a good example is last year they used the penguin with a santa hat and penguin with christmas scarf alot and those where 2 of the items.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 2:15 pm

Boopay wrote:
They're gonna bring back a lot of items that used to be rare.
Youre optomistic :p
But i do agree.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 2:52 pm

Chao the Snowman wrote:
I can only say what I want for this one.

I want them to make the island covered in snow(look at my sig - that's a pic a from the 2006 Christmas Party) because it looks awesome, the decorations are fantastic, and the items were good(Santa Hat + Beard).

As for the pins, I really want them to add an ornament pin, a candy cane(snow pin), or even a snowball!

Now we have the furniture.They need to bring back the wreath, small Christmas Tree, Train Set, and Candy Canes for the next catalog.

Oh, yes I was here during that time. :P
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 3:01 pm

I don't know; they always put old items only repeat nothing new (for some partys)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 3:07 pm

I don't know right now probably some of the previous items and a few older items.
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 3:25 pm

chargers2133 wrote:
I don't know right now probably some of the previous items and a few older items.
I agree...
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:41 pm

Hopefully they will return the Christmas Party of 06.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:57 pm

This will be my first Christmas in CP so I hope that whatever they bring will be fun. Did someone say they have a skating rink at the dock? How cool that must be! It'll be perfect cos I bought the skating dress and skates for my penguin. A skating rink would be wonderful! In terms of a pin, I'd like to see a bell, or maybe an icicle. That'd be nice for a pin!
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 6:30 pm

I think that they won't bring anything back, they're going to make new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?   What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think CP will do for christmas stuff?
Page 1 of 1