Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you have against Disney??

Go down 
+50
lookathis
Cycle22
Clonewars2
Icy
Mr Fun
Jess
Hyperhawk
LtbJ
Tom
Chocster
KingdomDarkII
Waddle50008
Koupan
Arceus2468
pastrmi
xVx iMurk xVx
Jake
Dobby
Snathan
Biggyp
kevinslip
Smarteh
Weeblerjake
Hellopayton
Bulletwolf
TomY
Argie
Bam
Badger
Mickey4741
-999-
Dave
Dark
Reddex28
Tina9340
High Jinks
Devious Dale
Caleboy 123
Ghost
west49gurl
Egaro
Techno
Neo
Adsertif.
Goobenheimer
iWaddle
Revinder
jmg11
Kyuu
Dieg
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reddex28
Observer
Observer
Reddex28

Registration date : 2008-01-26

What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 3:50 pm

I Dont Have Anything Against Disney
If They Start Adding Disney Signs All Over Club Penguin
Then Im Against Them :choc:
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 4:08 pm

I think some Disney Shows are cool like Cory in the house and Zack and Cody
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 4:16 pm

I have nothing against Disney, they didn't do anything bad to Club Penguin, did they?
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 4:16 pm

If they take over CP im against them
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 5:42 pm

Dave wrote:
If they take over CP im against them

LOL, if that happens I quit CP. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 6:10 pm

Dale wrote:
DISNEY! 365 Made it terrible.
Now the entire Club Penguin population will be taken over by people who like Hannah Montana.
(In the CP part of the commercial, they're saying "Are we a couple?" XD)

Most people hate Hannah Montana, bion. I've asked around.

Also, I didn't notice that...it's horrible, really, and they're doing things that are much worse than dating and adopting...not all of you will figure it out, but I don't really want to say it.

("Bion" is my own made up word! It means "believe-it-or-not!)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 7:38 pm

Eagro... Wierd.... And yeah i have asked around to, she is a SHOW-OFF is what everyone says.... and i dont like her ethier!
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 7:52 pm

The only thing I've had against them is, their partnership with Cp. They've totally ruined it...
They've added these stupid wigs and everything!
It sucks so much :mmm:
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 7:55 pm

I know. Except i like the yellow sun striker wig.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 7:59 pm

People, Disney is not changing Club Penguin. They bought it for... money and publicity! (DUH!!)
And everyone has their own opinion... but bad writers for TV shows isn't their fault. :)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:21 pm

I still dont understand why people are quitting cp just because they dont like disney
Back to top Go down
Badger
Adept
Adept
Badger

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:23 pm

Because there making it babyish.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:53 pm

mickey4741 wrote:
People, Disney is not changing Club Penguin. They bought it for... money and publicity! (DUH!!)
And everyone has their own opinion... but bad writers for TV shows isn't their fault. :)
I hate when people just ignore me :oops: :x
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:54 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
I still dont understand why people are quitting cp just because they dont like disney

LOL, maybe they think that Disney will take over. Disney is just partnering with them to get publicity and make money! :)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 8:55 pm

Im not ignoring you mickey
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:01 pm

Exactly what I said, Adsertif
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:05 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
I respect your opinion you dont like Disney but what do you have against it I dont think it has made so many changes to Club Penguin Disney has also fun theme parks and good tv shows so what is so bad about it??

Who has something aganst disney?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:36 pm

I hate Disney because...
they did ruin the game. They added smileys. The bring back too many old items. They advertise too much. They make new items that look so idiotic!

Also, they take random people and make them little pop stars on silly shows and all of the sudden the people are fabulous famous FAKE people. Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers.

The only Disney that is good is Disney world (of course Disney Land is included) and I feel basically now that Disney and the Disney theme parks are two different companies, they're so different! Disney has changed so much. In the worst way.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:43 pm

Yea, I hate Disney!
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:54 pm

Argie wrote:
I hate Disney because...
they did ruin the game. They added smileys. The bring back too many old items. They advertise too much. They make new items that look so idiotic!

Also, they take random people and make them little pop stars on silly shows and all of the sudden the people are fabulous famous FAKE people. Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers.

The only Disney that is good is Disney world (of course Disney Land is included) and I feel basically now that Disney and the Disney theme parks are two different companies, they're so different! Disney has changed so much. In the worst way.

So you dont like it because they added stuff and you dont like the new clothes that are based on the old ones and because they are being fair to new members?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 9:59 pm

I don't care a thing about CP, I quit it so I really don't know the whole story.

It's the 2nd and 3rd paragraph I'm frustrated with.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2008, 10:06 pm

You can't really blame Disney for that. They'll make money if they do that stuff
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 9:10 pm

I don't have anything against Disney. They are just making Club Penguin better. But the commercials... :confus:

EDIT: D'oh, I haven't noticed that I bumped a thread. 😢

Last edited by TomY on March 21st 2008, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 9:35 pm

I think that's a bump, TomY, I'm not sure, but it's been over a week since this thread was posted in...but idk.

Argie's got a point with the celebrities; well, at least the Jonas Brothers. Hannah Montana got into the business because of her father.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 9:48 pm

ii to tell yhoo the truth dont really have any problems wiith diisney takiing over club penguin. club penguin gets more moneyy xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you have against Disney??   What do you have against Disney?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you have against Disney??
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next