Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next CP Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

The Next CP Mystery Empty
PostSubject: The Next CP Mystery   The Next CP Mystery EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 5:00 pm

Now that the mystery of the dojo has finally been revealed, in my opinion, the next mystery to be unravelled lies within two other spots in CP: the mineshack, or the iceberg. In the tours, both of these areas are referred to as unknown or of mysterious origins. No one knew what the dojo was all about for a long time, but that mystery has finally been solved. That means, as I see it, there might be more revelations to come regarding either the mineshack or the iceberg. The mineshack has more potential, but despite the fact we can play cart surfing, I think there's still something else waiting to be discovered. Does anyone else think this could be possible?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Next CP Mystery   The Next CP Mystery EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 5:04 pm

Maybe for the Ice berg, there will be Ice men XD

Well, I don't think so, they both already have a game at them, and there would be no points in adding more things that will just make penguins work harder to achive it...So I think "NO!"
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Next CP Mystery   The Next CP Mystery EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 5:03 am

I agree with ornament (no clue what your regular username is). they both already have games, and plus, the dojo was an exception. the dojo was associated with ninjas, and CP was just trying to release them (maybe for more money but it doesn't matter). what I'm trying to say is that ninjas, were there since penguin chat 3, and were obsessed about ever since it shut down, but for the iceberg and mine shack, they would have to come up with something completely random. it would be really cool though
Back to top Go down
Zezica
Vagabond
Vagabond
Zezica

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Next CP Mystery   The Next CP Mystery EmptyDecember 2nd 2008, 2:55 pm

I also say no,i think there is no more mistrys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next CP Mystery   The Next CP Mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next CP Mystery
Page 1 of 1