Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)

Go down 
+5
iSnow
Tricky
Shadow Sora
lookathis
Jess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) Empty
PostSubject: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 3:31 pm

Hey Penguins! CP have posted a new post on CP about Rockhopper arriving and about the mysterious white puffle!!
Here is what they have to say :
Hello Penguins!

Rockhopper’s here and we hope you can check out the Migrator for any surprises he might have with him. Don’t forget that the Treasure Hunt game only comes to Club Penguin when the Migrator’s docked, so if you like digging up treasure, you can play it with a buddy in the Captain’s Quarters.
Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) Pirate
Rockhopper will be around meeting penguins, so keep your eyes out for him. As always, we’d love to hear from you - Let us know if you’ve had the chance to meet our pirate friend on the island!

In Other News: Next week we’ll have an update about the mysterious white puffles, so stay tuned!

I wonder what the update will be...
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 3:34 pm

The update would be it was a puffle playing in the snow :P I also like the game as well, you get a nice amount of coins :)
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 3:48 pm

Lol, I'm rubbish at the game XD.

I hope it's not a puffle covered in snow :P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 4:43 pm

..Don't forget that:
Spoiler:

..Just an added thought.. ;)
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 4:49 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
..Don't forget that:
Spoiler:

..Just an added thought.. ;)
Ah, but on the notice board, it says rockhopper wants to take Yarr out for a walk :veryhappy:
I also think, on the flag on the ladder bit, theres a white puffle on the flag so it could be coming from rockhopper island :oh:
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 5:44 pm

^Way to think, but at the same time that puffle is supposed to resemble the classic "skull" pirate flag.
Way too obvious. =P
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 7:05 pm

Supersoradud wrote:
^Way to think, but at the same time that puffle is supposed to resemble the classic "skull" pirate flag.
Way too obvious. =P
SSD~
Another fact, it has been like that ever since that room was released.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 7:07 pm

Catwomen wrote:
Hey Penguins! CP have posted a new post on CP about Rockhopper arriving and about the mysterious white puffle!!
Hello Penguins!

Rockhopper’s here and we hope you can check out the Migrator for any surprises he might have with him. Don’t forget that the Treasure Hunt game only comes to Club Penguin when the Migrator’s docked, so if you like digging up treasure, you can play it with a buddy in the Captain’s Quarters.
Rockhopper will be around meeting penguins, so keep your eyes out for him. As always, we’d love to hear from you - Let us know if you’ve had the chance to meet our pirate friend on the island!

In Other News: Next week we’ll have an update about the mysterious white puffles, so stay tuned!

I hope that it turns out that it was actually a lost painted orange puffle! *keeps dreaming*

:musicFREAK*:
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 8:04 pm

I hope the white puffle comes out next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 10:17 pm

musicFREAK* wrote:
Catwomen wrote:
Hello Penguins!

I hope that it turns out that it was actually a lost painted orange puffle! *keeps dreaming*

:musicFREAK*:
LOL- I REALLY wanted the Orange Puffle to come out too.. :P
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 11:12 pm

Well at least there's another puffle colour being released. Not to say orange will never be released. Anything can and will happen. And as to the update next week, it might be that the white puffles can be adopted. Who knows!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 11:15 pm

Unarae wrote:
Well at least there's another puffle colour being released. Not to say orange will never be released. Anything can and will happen. And as to the update next week, it might be that the white puffles can be adopted. Who knows!
I just wish that CP would just cut the wait already, and make it for everyone to buy.. :P
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 1:33 am

Look guys!

Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) More_w10

:D
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 1:52 am

^^^ Nice find!

To :snomanthegreat : Welllllllll,, if they dont keep the users waiting and give it to them right away, there would be no point of the game and it wouldnt be "interesting" anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)   Rockhopper is here (& a mystery) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockhopper is here (& a mystery)
Page 1 of 1