Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story in the works

Go down 
+3
*I.Bros.*
Kool Kat
Hellopayton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 2:35 am

A lot of you have read my story "A Summer Previous," which most of the forumers contributed to without even knowing. So, as a treat, here's a preview of my next story, which is currently unnamed.
Payton Bice wrote:
I walked down the very well lit, open corridor, which was more like a balcony than anything else. Below was the parking lot which was lively with a group of college students who had just come down for summer break. Beyond that was the sidewalk we always used to go rent scooters, get snacks, hide in bushes and jump out at people, etc. I took a right and stepped down the not so well-lit staircase, going down flight after flight until I arrived at the main floor. I took a left and went down another corridor until finally I reached the gate door labeled "Inside Pool." Walter preferred to start with the inside pool because it had small jets that slowly pulled you along like a river, which emptied into a small hottub that had a little ledge we'd fool around with (climbing on it, jumping off of it, etc) that led into the main pool. Directly across from it was another ledge which had a baby pool where we would play "Throw the Kid's Toys Farthest" before the guard came out at 2:00 PM (I honestly don't know why in the world the guard would come out that late). I walked over to a fold up chair that was set out and sat there, waiting for Walter. About four minutes passed before Walter finally arrived. I noticed that his eyes were outlined red as if he'd been crying.
"Dude, are you alright...?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, now let's go play some Throw the Kid's Toys the Farthest."
The genre is teen realistic fiction like my previous story, and this time it takes place in Panama City Beach, Florida. I'm not going to spoil anything about the story for anyone who is eager to read my next piece. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 2:41 am

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 12:05 pm

Awesome.
I can't wait for the next piece,by the way your a good story writer.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 4:44 pm

Yeah Payton you are a good story writer.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 4:48 pm

you should publish that story when its finished
the company that publishes it could be calledd Payton Productions
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 3:10 pm

That sounds really cool. Good luck with it ;)
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 4:50 am

Sounds cool, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story in the works   Story in the works Empty

Back to top Go down

Story in the works
Page 1 of 1