Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works

Go down 
+5
Baked
Catflap60
HavoKitten
Skyward Sam
Marc978
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  Empty
PostSubject: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 9:59 pm

I've made my decision I'm killing Marc978 on youtube. However I made It Into a little type storyline deal for a video series. I have plotted It and made a way for me to come back If I feel I have to. The storyline It's self starts on Halloween. Then the death will happen sometime near Thanksgiving. However If I feel like I need to come back then I plan to have like a rebirth video me waking up out of some coma me weak can't talk In the Marc voice. If this dose happens (Witch probably will) It should be happening near or after Christmas. Then slowly I go back Into the old Marc Character or wake up as a new guy? This Is just all In the works. Well the main reason why I'm deciding to write Marc Off of YouTube for a little while Is because I wanna foucas on school and stuff. To be honest I'm really not sure If It's the end of Marc978. I have some fans about 100 or more video veiwes pre month. But then there's this voice saying you have to come back Marc. Even though you don't have lots of views what If this storyline could be the break you have been looking for. The the voice says Come back for everyone that has supported you Marc. Never give up. Dreams do come true. So yeah anyway this storyline could head ether way so what do you think
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 10:19 pm

Wake up as a new guy.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 10:39 pm

DirkD wrote:
Wake up as a new guy.
Have you not caught on? It's not Marc.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 10:50 pm

I'm thinking the new Marc could be like a gangster dude who just doesn't care about anything and Is always wanting to fight and I am Marc Julie anyway the storyline has changed as I'm thinking of It Marc will officially die on Halloween night then around Christmas I wake as Marc again for the Christmas video then at the end I'll put "So we didn't kill you yet Marc?... Merry Christmas.. HAHAHA" Then In February Or March I awake as the new guy who joins the bully In a gain and fights everyone but then soon finds out the bully's plans then Marc turns on him and they fight for a few months then closing It off with the final showdown. Then the last transformation when Marc goes back to normal. I plan to do this a long 3 to maybe 6 or 7 month storyline. The story will begin Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 11:36 pm

Marc and Julie : A Love saga.

Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 26th 2010, 5:54 am

[removed for being rude]
Back to top Go down
Baked
Lurker
Lurker
Baked

Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 26th 2010, 6:03 pm

Catflap60 wrote:
[removed for flaming material]
Thats Messed Up . :roll:
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 2:16 pm

Catflap60 wrote:
[removed]
Fix'd
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 4:23 pm

Just be a different person
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyNovember 12th 2010, 5:30 pm

.Snookims wrote:

Hey, I like that story! One problem: Sjb.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 2:33 pm

Julie Raven Claw wrote:
.Snookims wrote:

Hey, I like that story! One problem: Sjb.
<3 Hehe
Back to top Go down
figure.
Citizen
Citizen
figure.

Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 2:04 pm

.Snookims wrote:

GENIUS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works    Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works  Empty

Back to top Go down

Killing Off Marc Storyline In The Works
Page 1 of 1