Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!

Go down 
+7
Joyduck
Nitrome Gamer
Asho
Jman 228
Ketchup Wasabi
Hellopayton
Mojo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! Empty
PostSubject: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 3:20 am

Hello Ladies And GentleMen! :DD I am NOW Announcing the OFFICIAL RE-OPENING Of Penguin Planet Chat! I Have Installed A Christmas Theme! I will soon put up a mini arcade, and I will also install more commands/games! Anyway Have Fun Chatting! BTW I would like the chat to be a bit more active plz!! if anyone wants someplace to chat plz use penguinplanetchat.com.

CPP Chat Link: http://penguinplanetchat.com

[that link is not breaking the rules, this site has been approved by one of the mods!]

EDIT EDIT!!! i AM HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING INTO THE FTP! IT WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED!!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:08 am

Get on now and chat with me. :P
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 9:46 pm

Talk to mei!!!

Why is it so empty?
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:04 pm

I'm on it now.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:53 pm

I'll get on later. I want my VIP status back like when we had Euphanasia, please. :p
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 10:38 am

You should change the theme.
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 1:13 am

I'm having trouble getting into my cpanel account to change everything!! i forgot my username!! once I get in the theme will be changed and so iwll everything else!
Back to top Go down
Nitrome Gamer
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Nitrome Gamer

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 1:49 pm

The "Creat Room" feature isn't working very well. As soon as you go back to the lobby it disapears.
Back to top Go down
Joyduck
Seeker
Seeker
Joyduck

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 7:43 pm

Cool, ill try out the chat later ;)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 10:20 pm

Hey, I remember mickey making one of these for me a long time ago. It had awesome features, very easy to handle and control, and had some thing you would not expect to see in a chat room, like a "gag" option for mods and all...

Can you give me the site you used to make this?

Nitrome Gamer wrote:
The "Creat Room" feature isn't working very well. As soon as you go back to the lobby it disapears.
That's the point.
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 12:12 am

EVERYONE YAY!!! AFTER ABOUT 100 GUESSES I FINALLY GOT INTO MKY CPANEL ACCCOUNTS EVERYTHING WILL BE CHANGED AND FIXED!
Back to top Go down
Nitrome Gamer
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Nitrome Gamer

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 12:53 pm

Is this software? or did you code it?
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 6:06 pm

It's not software it's a script, and no i did not make it, but I do put extra code into it to put in cool features.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:11 pm

Awesome that this is coming back :)
Back to top Go down
Redstar447
Lurker
Lurker
Redstar447

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 9:50 pm

stupid!
Back to top Go down
staffan15
Beholder
Beholder
staffan15

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! EmptyJanuary 30th 2009, 6:18 pm

It dosen't work :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!   Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening! Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguin Planet Chat Re-Opening!
Page 1 of 1