Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"

Go down 
+44
sadboy222
Ghost Rolled
Tanukii25
anniemoose98
Creeper
Jman228
Shadow
Kyledavis2
Redziggy
Thomas Pc
tdsq
Tricky
Unforgiven 3
Badger
Ace
!Tony
weirdal204
quaz
Dieg
Ninja C
Adsertif.
BT
Clonewars2
icechen1
Dan
snowmanx
xVx iMurk xVx
Mickey4741
Ghost
lookathis
kevinslip
Name
gdhs
*I.Bros.*
Waddle50008
Giatekla
Mojo
CrazyCatoon
Devious Dale
Cycle22
Mook
Hellopayton
Spac
Egaro
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" Empty
PostSubject: IAMTHEWALRUS OWNAGE!!!!!!!! ~BEDBED   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 1:05 am

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK ENJOY MY PLEASANT SPAM YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

~BEDBED
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 9:50 pm

Penguin Planet Chat
Club Penguin Planet Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"
________________________________________________________________________________

Eggroll Gaming is coming to you with its first ever game: Penguin Planet Chat. In PPC, you will be able to wander around Penguin Planet and meet up with friends from the site!!

The game is mainly a chat, not a whole game--no items, no games...something like Penguin Chat, think of it that way.
However, it is quite possible the game will evolve and develop over time.
________________________________________________________________________________

Staff

Along with the normal forum staff to moderate the game, there are other positions that need to be filled. Moderator positions ARE CLOSED: asking to mod this game is like asking to mod CPP and will earn you an infraction.

Moderators

Cj
RTL
Big Sb
iWaddle
Egaro
Cole
Goobenheimer
DarkBoom
Kant Sbell

Designers

Egaro
Kant Sbell

Programmers

none

Site Designers

Mojo
Devo12345
Hellopayton

Got skills in those sections? We'd love to see your programming/designing application! Just fill out this form:

Code:
Examples of my work:
Past Experience:

Only a select few will be accepted.

Alpha/Beta Testing

Alpha/beta testing will be open to all CPPers. Alpha will most likely not require an official account; however, beta will.

This means that you will not have to sign up to beta, so posting here asking "Can I be a beta tester?" is considered spam.

In-Game Locations, Graphics, and Currently Finished Work

Here all finished graphics, locations, and all forms of finished work on the game will be displayed.

LOCATIONS

Main Village- The main village is basically an area from which you can access the other locations.

WWTBAM Building- If all goes well, CPP's Millionaire gameshow will no longer be hosted on a chatbox but in the game itself!

House Area- A building with four doors inside...

Oityc- Inside the door labelled O. Inside is a highly festive room full of decorations.

Lactobos- A dark and mysterious room with wands and magic tricks scattered all around.

Kitos- A room with a pool and plenty of beach toys!

Menicel- Graffiti and other such little practical jokes are scattered throughout this room.

GRAPHICS

Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" Ppcpeng- Penguin Avatar

Are you ready to help? We want your suggestions, comments, complaints, and compliments!

We hope you enjoy the making and playing on PPC!
~Egaro

Last edited by Egaro on July 14th 2008, 1:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 9:51 pm

Can I help with the website?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 9:52 pm

Are there any current live alphas? Demos? Anything? Because most games posted here never become reality or get ditched.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 10:06 pm

Okay. I will join. Wait is there beta testing :?:
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 10:23 pm

When should we expect the alpha to be out and will we have to download something?
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 10:30 pm

This all sounds way to good to be true. I doubt a chunk of this will happen. =/
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 10:31 pm

@Spac: Sure!

@HP: Not currently, I am hoping to have one very soon.

@Mook: An alpha should be out very soon. ;) I just need to get a programmer who can do it.

@Cycle: I would say in one to two weeks, and no, you won't have to download anything--it will be played online.

@Dale: Probably. :P It's not that complex, really, though.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 11:00 pm

Where do you want me to build it?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 11:23 pm

Uh...here, I'll continue this in PM.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 10:37 am

UPDATE!!

The penguin is complete!!

Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" Ppcpeng

Enjoy!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 1:21 pm

I wish you the best of luck ;)
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 3:14 pm

CC'eh! wrote:
I wish you the best of luck ;)

This is why I like CC and we are such great friends!
He is always nice (unlike some users *cough*BT06*cough*). He always encourages Success.
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 3:41 pm

I can help with the website!

Last edited by Nikgamer3 on July 13th 2008, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 5:17 pm

I'd like to beta! Or Alpha, since this MIGHT be later developed and is like Penguin Chat.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 5:49 pm

Mojo, that would be awesome! :D
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 7:42 pm

Nikgamer3 wrote:
I can help with the website, I'm like the best website devloper in the community.
Seems a little arrogant to present such a proud claim, but I shouldn't try to judge you since I've never seen your work.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 7:47 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Nikgamer3 wrote:
I can help with the website, I'm like the best website devloper in the community.
Seems a little arrogant to present such a proud claim, but I shouldn't try to judge you since I've never seen your work.
Neither have I, and I'm getting pretty good at building websites myself.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 7:56 pm

yeah same here payton. Good luck with this Egaro.
Back to top Go down
gdhs
Observer
Observer
gdhs

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 8:00 pm

I'll be a designer...you've seen my work before right?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 8:07 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Nikgamer3 wrote:

Mojo (Nikgamer3) designed the Monkey Online site, I believe.

@gdhs: Can you show me some new examples?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 8:45 pm

When it is released I think people should tell others on there Wordpress,etc. I will post it on my wordpress. :P
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 8:46 pm

Thats good!
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 1:35 am

ok I will help with website. I'm just waiting reply from egaro.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 1:44 am

Cant wait for this to be released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"   Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat" Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguin Planet Chat (PPC)- CPP Online Virtual Avatar "Chat"
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next