Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Week So Far...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

This Week So Far... Empty
PostThis Week So Far...

Well, this week has been pretty frantic with Winter Break coming up very soon. Here's all the "major" events that've happened.

Tuesday- I was walking into Chemistry class and one of my friends (a girl) gave me a note to read. I was sitting down reading it, and the bell rang. For about a minute there was silence while I was reading my note, and wondered why it was so quiet. The teacher was looking at me. :face: I quickly put my note under my folder and she said "Put it away. I'm sure you'd love for me to read it out loud." That was really actually the first time I got in "trouble" with a teacher, but it was actually kind of funny. Then we took our Chem. final.

Later on, I was talkin to my best friend on AIM, and we got into a pretty big arguement. We just ignored each other for the rest of the night while I was rallying people who thought he was a pretty rude person. I got almost half the girls in my grade and some guys after I told them the story of what he did to me (it's a long story I'm not willing to share at the moment).

Today- Took spanish final 2nd period. Really easy. 3rd period, some kids told me ways that my friend and I could become cool once again. Then 5th period, we got our chem. finals back and I got a 90% (A-). I was pretty happy about that. Then for 6th period, we met in one of the computer labs to work on our books of poetry. The friend I previously had been in a brawl with was being such a rude person. I could say other things, but I'll keep it at that. ;)

Home Ec. was really frustrating. We were learning how to sew with the sewing machines for about 3 days, and today we started on our pillowcases, but we hardly got much done since the machines are so confusing...

Afterschool, I was stupid enough to go to that "bad" friend's house with another friend (he was the one that told me to come). It was actually O.K.

On AIM about 20 minutes ago, I took the advice a friend told me during 3rd period algebra. He told me that I'm just too nice and that I need to be stern because that "bad" friend thinks he's so powerful. So, I was stern. I told him everything that was wrong and did it without holding back. He actually became "smaller" in power and we finally were on the same level. We made an agreement that we would treat each other fairly. Hope he keeps to his part of the agreement...

Well, that's all for my blog! You will see another sporadic one soon.

Just about 20 minutes ago, ;)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This Week So Far... :: Comments

Re: This Week So Far...
Post December 18th 2008, 2:34 am by Chargers
Wow seems like you had a good day! The whole week has been going slowly for me to because of the break and stuff.

This Week So Far...

Page 1 of 1