Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CPP Blog Staff!

Go down 
+20
weirdal204
iSnow
Egaro
BT
magicNASRI
Mickey4741
-999-
Ketchup Wasabi
Chargers
Creeper
Iced8383
clurock
Dan
Hellopayton
Ghost
Mook
Goobenheimer
KingdomDarkII
AlterBlade
RTL
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 11:56 pm

We need someone to help us out with the blog to update with the latest CP news. If you think you can help us out just fill out this form.

Code:
Would you be able to update it weekly?
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)?
Do you have any experience with blogs?

Thanks!

I forgot to say that I've made it so you don't have to log in to comment now so be sure to comment the posts we make!

Last edited by RTL on December 19th 2008, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 11:59 pm

I still get to stay with the team, right?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:01 am

Would you be able to update it weekly? I've got lots of time on my hands, so yeah. I would.
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? Yeah. It's pretty easy to do that stuff.
Do you have any experience with blogs? Somewhat.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:03 am

Chao the Snowman wrote:
I still get to stay with the team, right?
Yeah, were choosing one more person to help us out.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:03 am

Would you be able to update it weekly? - Of course. I was a loyal staff member during my time here and I would surely be loyal to the blog and update when it needs to be updated.

Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? - Yes, I would. I'll be sure to add any CP news to the blog.

Do you have any experience with blogs? - Yes, I used to run a blog a few months ago. I know how to use everything and I think I would be a good choice to help update it.

Another thing is that I would add fun posts.

For every CP update I would add a poll that lets users vote on how much they like an update.

I would also do poll of the week where every Friday I would make a poll about CPP or CP for people to vote.

Thanks for considering my application.

Last edited by Goobenheimer on December 19th 2008, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

CPP Blog Staff! Empty

Would you be able to update it weekly?
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)?
Do you have any experience with blogs?

1. I could update it ever now and then. I've been blogging on and off since 2007.

2. Yep, I can make the pictures look nice to.

3.As I said before, I've been blogging since 2007. Not with blogspot, but wordpress.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:05 am

KY, not to be rude or anything but you said this in the CPP Presidential thread:

KY wrote:
Doesn't matter. I'm going to be inactive for a while...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:07 am

Alright, then good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:19 am

Another thing I forgot to mention in my application is that I would add fun posts.

For every CP update I would add a poll that lets users vote on how much they like an update.

I would also do poll of the week where every Friday I would make a poll about CPP or CP for people to vote.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 1:23 am

Would you be able to update it weekly? Yes, you can check out my blog in my siggy to see how I do if you want to.
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? Yes I would, I love doing that.
Do you have any experience with blogs? Yes, I really connect with the blog and get use to it.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:02 am

I guess I'll make a post about this in the blog.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:03 am

Chao the Snowman wrote:
I guess I'll make a post about this in the blog.

You're a blog poster? If So Congrats on that ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:23 am

I've been one since Tuesday(chosen by the staff) and I'm currently the only one who isn't a staff member of the forums to be part of the Blog Staff.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 8:44 am

Would you be able to update it weekly? Yeah.
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? Yeah.
Do you have any experience with blogs? I have two years experience in blogging and I've learned how to do selfhosted blogs. So, yeah, I do.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 11:00 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
KY, not to be rude or anything but you said this in the CPP Presidential thread:

KY wrote:
During the weekdays, yes. But on the weekends, I can go on.
And why degrade me infront of the staff? You should've brought that up IF I was elected as blog-mod
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 5:32 pm

KY wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:

KY wrote:
During the weekdays, yes. But on the weekends, I can go on.
And why degrade me infront of the staff? You should've brought that up IF I was elected as blog-mod
Sorry. I guess it was none of my business. I was just asking about it. I honestly didn't mean to degrade you.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 5:54 pm

No, goob made a good point. Thanks goob. Cause if we did, someone may be more active then you and they would get the job instead of someone who is a bit inactive. Fank you goober.
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 6:17 pm

Would you be able to update it weekly? Yes, everyday. Whatever happens that day, I'll do it.
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? Yes, and of course I could take screen shots.
Do you have any experience with blogs? No, sorry. Right now I'm going to work on it, so this is my first time with a blog.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 10:01 pm

Would you be able to update it weekly? Ya why do 0 y0u wat 2 no?
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? ya whatevr.
Do you have any experience with blogs? No, but I've liek got the skills.

That one was for fun. This one is real:

Would you be able to update it weekly? Yeah.
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? Yeah.
Do you have any experience with blogs? No, I don't. But i often look at CP blogs and other blogs.

Last edited by Snowy Ice8389 on December 28th 2008, 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 5:55 pm

Would you be able to update it weekly? Yes I would. I have two blogs. I have a cpds blog and a normal cp blog so I will be able to.
Would you add all the new things happening in CP to the blog (if you can screenshots as well)? Yes. I am really good at effects and pictures.
Do you have any experience with blogs? I have been blogging for well over a year now. I have a blog right now that I have only had for a few months and it already has 5500 hits. I get things early too.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:08 pm

When will you tell us who got the job?
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:10 pm

I have had experience with blogs. Mook and I ran a few blogs and I ran my own a few times. I can screenshot the photos and do the updates weekly. I hope that answers your questions :P
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:12 pm

Skinny Santa wrote:

It might help if you stop rushing them and be patient.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:35 pm

Chao the Snowman wrote:
Skinny Santa wrote:

It might help if you stop rushing them and be patient.

Can someone ever ask a question with out you giving them a smirked answer?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:36 pm

Well patience is a virtue. He wasn't trying to be mean..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CPP Blog Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPP Blog Staff!   CPP Blog Staff! Empty

Back to top Go down

CPP Blog Staff!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next