Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting

Go down 
+5
RR
Ramza
AlterBlade
*I.Bros.*
Egaro
9 posters

Who should be THE FINAL member of the CPP Blog Staff?
7asho0m
OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_left0%OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Ramza (Karma)
OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_left36%OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_right
 36% [ 5 ]
mickey4741
OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_left21%OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_right
 21% [ 3 ]
giatekla
OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_left7%OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_right
 7% [ 1 ]
Chao19
OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_left7%OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_right
 7% [ 1 ]
Argie
OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_left21%OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Bar_right
 21% [ 3 ]
Waddle50008
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 21st 2008, 8:59 pm

I never got Waddle's application, so I'm throwing him in the poll, I guess...

7asho's Application:

My position on the blog (think of a good position): In the new updates.
What's so special about me (why should people vote me): See my CPP history, you can use it also, I can help, you can copy, and paste it, I will post the new updates in every Friday for CPP.

Ramza (Karma's) Application:

My position on the blog (think of a good position): Idk anything you want/
What's so special about me (why should people vote me): I can breathe and and eat.

Mickey's Application:

My position on the blog (think of a good position): General updates, or graphics, forum news, something liek dat.
What's so special about me (why should people vote me): Ummm... I've been here since January, have a lot of posts, nice, helpful, funny, AND IM'Z TOTALLY AWESHUMZ!

giatekla's Application:

Position on the blog: Reporter
what's so special about me (why people should vote for me): well, someone in my class owns a school newspaper (very popular one) and I am editor-in-chief, top reporter, and typer. I have also organized a website for the newspaper.

Chao's Application:

My position on the blog (think of a good position): Moderator?(I don't know the positions for the blog)
What's so special about me (why should people vote me): You are active even when yours limited,helpful,and also helping others.

Argie's Application:

My position on the blog (think of a good position): Uhh... PERSONMABOBER, nah, how about blogger?

What's so special about me (why should people vote me): I am active (hmm... how many posts do I have per day), and writing is NOT a chore to me. I'd love to stare at the screen a post updates, updates, updates!!!

Last edited by Egaro on May 22nd 2008, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 21st 2008, 9:12 pm

I'll wait and Then I will vote. im not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 9:58 pm

Oops, I accidently said 'You' in my application.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 10:18 pm

Not too late to change your app. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 10:28 pm

My application vividly explains my skills in a way that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Breathing epic, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 10:30 pm

Ramza wrote:
My application vividly explains my skills in a way that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Breathing epic, eh?

Very. That makes me want to vote for you!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 10:55 pm

Vote-Karma
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 9:26 am

Wellz I amz aweshum SO VOTEZ FOR MEHZ!!! I WILL LYEK MAKEZ UR DREEMS COM3 TRU!!
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 10:04 am

You never gave me an application to fill out, egaro. Now I won't get any votes...
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:07 pm

Waddle it's not too late. Fishy-Lad484 (Eggroll Dude12) aka Sir Super Fish500 aka Egaro said you can change/add your app.

You know I bet someone is going to sig quote this and I'll be like, wth? Why'd you sig quote this! And they'll end up quoting me saying wth? why'd you sig quote this.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 11:04 pm

I think I will vote for argie :)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 11:29 pm

Da 12Bros wrote:
I think I will vote for argie :)
Thank you. :)

Three votes, wonder 'bout that...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 11:35 pm

I voted for myself but that was all I got. :line:
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 11:35 pm

What 4 ppl voted for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 11:47 pm

IT's to hard to choose
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 24th 2008, 7:54 am

Pick meh, I am mickeh the awesomeest11! 1337
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:39 am

Ok,here is my fixed application:

Chao's Application:

My position on the blog (think of a good position): Moderator?(I don't know the positions for the blog)
What's so special about me (why should people vote me): I am active even when limited,helpful,and also very nice.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:58 am

Waddle definetly, he's always keeping up with that sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 24th 2008, 10:56 pm

Ramza took the poll by storm.

Thanks for all your votes guys, and welcome to the staff, Ramza!

It'll be a while before the next time, I'm sure...until then, uh...waddle...walk? on.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 25th 2008, 8:30 am

Didn't see that coming! Congratz, Razma! 8o
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting EmptyMay 25th 2008, 8:33 am

Congrats, Ramza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting   OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CPP Blog Staff Voting
Page 1 of 1