Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!

Go down 
+3
Ghost
Ace
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! Empty
PostSubject: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 2:37 pm

After going through the full list, new servers have been added.The new names are currently are known, but you will notice a new page of servers.About 5 or 6 new servers have been added, already getting full for the Christmas Party.

Rockhopper has just departed from Club Penguin, leaving the Beach with afew extra Party Decorations.Hopefully you got all the items you wanted from him.He should be back in afew months.

Coins for Change is finished for 2008.I know that everyone donated atleast 50 coins.I donated over 1000 for each category, and the results will be announced later in the week.Be sure to check for the big announcement to see how much was donated!

The Treasure Book has been updated with new items.The items are currently unknown right now and I am working to get a coin code.I will list the new items when they are added on the homepage or when I get a code.

No new item has arrived for the Christmas Party.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 4:43 pm

Yay new servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 4:46 pm

Yeah, thanks for the update, Chao! :D
~~~~~
P.S: The new server names are:
Northern Lights
Southern Lights
Ascent
Snowcap
Snow River
..and Snow( )Moblie
----
Just in-case you needed them! ;)

~SnomanTheGreat~
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 6:16 pm

I knew they would add more servers very soon, it\'s this time of the year.

Last edited by Skinny Santa on December 22nd 2008, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 6:20 pm

yay! im happy the got even newer servers! im sad that rockhopper left, though!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 6:23 pm

Servers: Ice Shelf, Snow Board, Snow Cap, Snow Globe, Snowmobile, Northern Lights, Southern Lights, Wind Chill, Ascent, Snow River.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 6:35 pm

I found a video with the new Treasure Book items.The entire book is different, all the exclusives from series 1 are gone.

You can view the video by clicking the link below, but he goes through the pages fast so pause alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uW3Jz1gQq4
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 7:02 pm

Hopfully the new servers will make the other ones less busy but still people always go on the first page servers the most. To bad Rockhopper is gone I never met him this time
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 7:47 pm

I don't understand why Rockhopper couldn't wait till the end of the party to leave. I'm kinda bummed that Coins for Change ended too.

The treasure book is pretty good. I need to buy some stuff so I can get the items. I really want those pajamas.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 10:17 pm

Wow, the Snowflake T-shirt is in there!
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 12:14 am

There's new servers? Funny, I haven't noticed them yet. Thanks for the update Chao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!   New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Servers, Rockhopper's Departure, Coins for Change Finished, and Treasure Book Update!
Page 1 of 1