Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!

Go down 
+9
Chargers
Ace
Snow Bunny
kevinslip
Paint Ninja
Goobenheimer
iWaddle
Argie
AlterBlade
13 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! Empty
PostSubject: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 2:45 pm

For those who want the current Exclusive items, tomorrow is your last chance!
============================================================Hello Penguins!

We've got some exciting news for you! A lot of you have been asking about where you can find the Club Penguin Gift Cards. You can get Gift Certificates online, and Gift Cards are also available at over 11,000 retail locations including participating U.S. Target locations, all Walmart locations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, all Toys'R'Us locations in the U.S., and Sainsbury's in the UK.

Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! Gifcards%5B1%5DIn Other News: There will be an update to the Treasure Book on Monday, Dec. 22, and I managed to find this to show you:

Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! Treasurebook2Check out all the Toy Book updates on Monday, and let us know what you think!

Until then... Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on December 20 2008 09:10
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 2:48 pm

Aww, c'mon, I wanted that iPod and that hat but I wanted to get it later... when I saw a need or a point.

-_-
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 2:53 pm

Look on the bright side, we could always use that guitar to start Rick Rolling Club Penguin! :D
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 3:02 pm

These look terrible.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 3:12 pm

I actually like the new scarf and jacket. I don't think it's that bad.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 3:23 pm

The dark blue jacket and the guitar are pretty cool. The scarf is okay. The other three items are bla.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 4:05 pm

The items are okay. I like the guitar, scarf and those glasses the penguin with the weird colored jacket has on.

Last edited by snowed ninja on December 20th 2008, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put a "d" in jacket instead of "t".)
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 4:59 pm

Cool I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 5:55 pm

i like the kitty hat :)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 8:17 pm

that Guitar freaks me out...
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 11:15 pm

I want that scarf and the guitar! Ahh I am jealous for whoever gets those items. :face:
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 12:10 am

maybe now that the old items aren't in the Treasure Book, they might come out in the next catalog. That would be AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 12:26 am

Nah, I think they should stay exclusives...

maybe there will just be two pages of exclusives?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 2:07 pm

Oh my.. Arent I glad I didnt waste my money. Those look like the worst items on clubpenguin..
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 9:53 pm

Wow cant wait till this comes out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 11:01 pm

I like the Christmas Scarf, the Key-tar, and the Blue (X) Jacket...Others are kinda pointless..I wish they'd make more.. :beg:
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 8:26 pm

OMG!
I'm wearing that exact Hoodie right now!
ITS FROM STITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 8:58 pm

It's monday and they haven't updated the treasure book.
-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!   Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gift Cards & Treasure Book Update!
Page 1 of 1