Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock-In!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Lock-In! Empty
PostLock-In!

All right, guess I should brief you on what a lock-in is first. Pretty simple concept--especially if you use the term "all nighter". Basically, you stay up in a place where you're going to be relatively active all night. In our case, from 8:00 PM to 7:00 AM.

The Cove, my church, hosted this at a place called The Gym Company. Man, we had a lot of fun. XD Let's see, I'll tell you about all the different--erm--areas in the gym.

-Large Foampit: Probably the most popular foampit in the place. The foam are big blue blocks, awesome for throwing. A white mat springy thingy--trampoline, that's the word--was set up in one corner, whilst a springboard (like they use for vaults) and two ropes were set in the other corners. On one side was a big bar thingy. *ahem* We spent a lot of time there, fighting and jumping in. Fun, fun, fun. Wasn't there a third trampoline, really long, too?

-Sliver Foampit: We loved to sit in this place, really. It's a really thin, deep strip filled with foam, and is extremely hard to get out of. After a couple of my friends through me in, I realized that you could climb out by putting your hands against one said and your legs against the other, and working both to pull yourself all the way back up. Even with the stairs and rope, though, it was obviously pretty strenuous. Poor Boo (who we called Tabby almost all night) got stuck down there, and we wouldn't let her out. She got really mad, and we spent a good half an hour trying to find her and apologize.

-Trampolines: When we were becoming bored as time ran out, we took turns jumping on the trampoline. I made a miserable attempt at a flip, winding up hitting the trampoline headfirst. Last shot at that...

-Medium Foampit: Nothing to say about this. Just that kids overcrowded it and stuff obstacles in it. :/ So it was useless.

-Obstacles: They switched around constantly, so there's no way to really say much about 'em. However, a couple of my friends rolled me into the Large Foampit, and I lost all my change...one of those rolly wheel obstacles, y'know?

-Balance beams: I walked down a couple when I was bored.

-Open Area: Just ran around, played some ballgames.

I think that's it. Now, I need to sleep or I'm going to completely crash come two or three. I really just wanted to get this down in the event that, like the schoolday, I completely forgot what happened.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Lock-In! :: Comments

2PXI
Re: Lock-In!
Post January 10th 2009, 10:13 am by 2PXI
Man, that must of been FUN. I wish I could've been there.
Post January 10th 2009, 11:48 am by Ace
Are you sure that wasnt super egroll ninja training camp :0o
Post January 10th 2009, 12:27 pm by Chargers
I wish I could have done that...
Techno
Post January 10th 2009, 12:32 pm by Techno
Wow! Sounds REALLY fun! I wish i was there!
Egaro
Post January 10th 2009, 1:37 pm by Egaro
Hehe, it was fun, but now I feel...ungh.
~Egaro
Clonewars2
Post January 10th 2009, 1:48 pm by Clonewars2
Ohh foampits sounds awsome. shure wish I was there. :oops:
Mumbo Jumbo
Post January 10th 2009, 2:17 pm by Mumbo Jumbo
As you probably know, I would have ripped up the foampits :P
LtbJ
Post January 10th 2009, 2:41 pm by LtbJ
The foampits sounded like the best part.
Egaro
Post January 10th 2009, 2:55 pm by Egaro
@clonewars: Not after you feel tired, sweaty, parched, and generally sick. :face:

@Whogo: xP

@Grizzle Man: Fo' sure. They really made the night.
~Egaro
Post January 10th 2009, 6:31 pm by Paint Ninja
I wish I was there. Foampits are usually fun.
Argie
Post January 10th 2009, 7:16 pm by Argie
Wait, so you stayed at your church all night having fun on foam? Lucky!
Egaro
Post January 10th 2009, 11:45 pm by Egaro
@PN: Yeah.

@Argie: XD Yup. Except now I'm really sore, really suddenly...maybe I shouldn't have gone up and down that sliver foampit as many times as I did.

Oh, right--we also went midnight bowling and had pizza. For dinner, snack, and breakfast. =DD
~Egaro
Argie
Post January 10th 2009, 11:46 pm by Argie
Bowling in a church?
Egaro
Post January 10th 2009, 11:49 pm by Egaro
*blinks* I said we went to The Gym Company. But around midnight we boarded charter buses and went to a bowling alley.
~Egaro
Argie
Post January 10th 2009, 11:51 pm by Argie
Oh. *hee hee*

So you weren't locked in! :P
Egaro
Post January 10th 2009, 11:53 pm by Egaro
We were. :P We were only allowed out for the few minutes to board the buses. We couldn't leave of our own free will. =DD
~Egaro
Post  by Sponsored content

Lock-In!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: