Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/5/09 - 1/14/09: This after that and this after... BLAH!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

1/5/09 - 1/14/09: This after that and this after... BLAH! Empty
Post1/5/09 - 1/14/09: This after that and this after... BLAH!

Want to know why I haven't been on so much/haven't been posting so much?The past few weeks have been very busy for me.It all started on January 5th, 2009.

It was my first day back to school, and it was average.I got some homework, goofed off, and I couldn't really do anything else.The next day was another average school day, then I went to see a band practice for afew hours.Then everything repeated from Monday until Thursday night.I was originally invited on Wednesday to my old school friend's birthday party but I couldn't go--that sucked!I haven't seen my friends from my old school in so long.On Saturday, I was suppose to go to my friends house but I got up late.Lucky me, eh?I went on CPP for awhile and I messed with my DragCave scroll along with using the forum.I went to my friends house from my old school but he transferred way before I did.I hung in his room with him and his friend, a girl.We played Halo for awhile, I get hurt of course from a lot of stupid stuff like getting my foot caught under the bed wall with a pillow, falling off the bed into the door, getting poked with a stick "down there", and so forth. :D
I found this huge branch in his closet.I took it out and used it as my "boingo". ;)
I cracked the 2 up and I tried tricks with the stick trying to fall while hanging on it, but of course I fall into the wall each time.We talked and just messed around, and then Monday came.It was yet another average day of school and I worked on my soon to be a hit youtube account called "FreeRandomMusic".It's biggest video has been up for a month with about 5,000 hits.I recorded some Green Day music with a video program I have.Tuesday(yesterday) was once again average but the homework took awhile.Today was fun, and the snow outside if horrible.I can't step in the grass anymore walking from school because my legs fall like 10ft into the snow and my pants get wet up to my knees.It's about -0 degress outside and school had many delays.I played basketball in Gym(free days - I played with about 5 or 6 friends) since Monday with some friends and near the end we always fool around during the games.I scraped both my knees yesterday and today I nearly scraped it again on the scrape mark alone.I got smacked in the eye and then everyone was having uncontrolable laughter.One of my friends jammed their finger just as I did about a month ago(if you read my last blog).Today was average until the end of the day--afew hours ago.It was very fun, I got together with my best friends for a group project and we had to build this castle out of candy.It worked, until we were told we had to but the thing on the locker.The walls were very unstable and the castle sadly passed away as it was attempted to be put on top of the lockers.It lasted a good 45 minutes, and it will be dearly missed in the garbage. :downcast:

Tomorrow might be free for me because the weather is only getting worse.We keep getting snow and the piles are almost falling onto other sides of fences, plus it's getting really deep with the covered sun and freezing weather.School might be cancelled tomorrow because of the weather getting worse.I have a float project due next Thursday and it's going to take up much of my time to complete.The 3rd quarter has finally started at school.I finally go to Art class until 4th quarter.I'm eagar to see my report card next week and I have another field trip(learning one) next week.On Friday, if we have school, I'm finally moving away from my table in the cafeteria to sit with some friends, I need to start moving.I made it into the Spelling Bee with 3 other kids in my class, then 16 more in the grade.I finally have some free time for the computer today, and now you just read my past few weeks. :heh2:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

1/5/09 - 1/14/09: This after that and this after... BLAH! :: Comments

Chao wrote:

It was yet another average day of school and I worked on my soon to be a hit youtube account called "FreeRandomMusic".It's biggest video has been up for a month with about 5,000 hits.I recorded some Green Day music with a video program I have.

It'sd all fun and games until Viacom try's to sue you.
AlterBlade
Re: 1/5/09 - 1/14/09: This after that and this after... BLAH!
Post January 14th 2009, 8:30 pm by AlterBlade
On second thought, I think I'll close that account now. :S

1/5/09 - 1/14/09: This after that and this after... BLAH!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: