Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)

Go down 
+17
Linky
Lemondrops
stevenF50
Ninja Elf
Superduck
Holy Flower
Chub 777
Bam
Goobenheimer
Rockhopper
tntclay
Ketchup Wasabi
Ace
Tricky
Penguin123
AlterBlade
Egaro
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) Empty
PostSubject: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 10:01 pm

Rockhopper is currently Somewhere on the Club Penguin Ocean.

He is scheduled to return on February 15, 2009.

Last edited by Egaro on February 1st 2009, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 10:11 pm

Umm, Rockhopper isn't even on Club Penguin. :P
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 10:14 pm

LIKE OMGZ WHAT SERVER!?!?!?! LOLZ LOLZ ME WANT ROCKHOPER BAKROUND AND ASK FOR HIS PUFLE. OMG I WANA BE HIS BUDY SO BAD, AND I WANA BE FAMUS!!!11111

PLZ WHAT SEVER IS HE IN??!?!!?!1111
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 10:41 pm

Read the other thread. This means that he is in Foro, not in the actual Club Penguin. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 10:48 pm

But foro died its not in the RPG thread anymore!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 11:05 pm

The RPG died, though Foro is still considered, in an RPG sense, the homeland of the Club Penguin Planet Forums.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 11:08 pm

Huh??

Its so.... complicated that I do not get it. :/
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 11:22 pm

All it is is that Rockhopper comes to CPP more often than he comes to CP. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 11:29 pm

Yay!

Wait, the REAL person the plays rockhopper or just some random dude from this forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 8:48 am

[quote="Ketchup Wasabi"]Yay!

Wait, the REAL person the plays rockhopper or just some random dude from this forum?[/quote]
[b]....."The world may NEVER know"....
~~~~~~~~
(That is, except for the staff of the forums... :oops: )[/b]
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 5:08 pm

The real person that play's rockhopper is billybob i dont think he would come here
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 6:14 pm

[quote="tntclay"]The real person that play's rockhopper is billybob i dont think he would come here[/quote]
Actually, yes. Billybob is a member here. He just keeps a hidden username. I've chatted with him a few times. :)

Last edited by Jack Frost on January 21st 2009, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 8:39 pm

This is a mystery.....

I will pretend they are real though. Since I dont know the answer.
I chatted with Herbert yesterday and I am like haha I gotcha rotten bear. xD
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:30 pm

[quote="Ketchup Wasabi"]This is a mystery.....

I will pretend they are real though. Since I dont know the answer.
I chatted with Herbert yesterday and I am like haha I gotcha rotten bear. xD[/quote]
I have solved the mystery. ;)

"Believing is seeing."

or whatever that saying is off of that one Christmas movie. :P

Awesome, I haven't talked to any of them yet.
Back to top Go down
Rockhopper
Lurker
Lurker
Rockhopper

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 10:35 pm

Argh! I only be in town three more days, mateys! If you have any questions for me, ask them now!

-Cap'n Rockhopper
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 10:51 pm

Rockhopper wrote:
Argh! I only be in town three more days, mateys! If you have any questions for me, ask them now!

-Cap'n Rockhopper
Why do you only come every couple of months? You should stay in Club Penguin. It's just stupid to sail to a deserted jungle with no penguins that you call Rockhopper Island? It almost seems like your making this all up to make everyone think your tough. Club Penguin has many different places that you would enjoy. Instead you come every few months to visit us with your fake beard. You are a phony. Your whole journal is a lie. Your whole story is fake. Please explain.
Back to top Go down
Rockhopper
Lurker
Lurker
Rockhopper

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:17 pm

Yarrgh, me matey, I just have a terrible passion for freedom! I can't be stayin' in one place very long. If I don't move along, I start to get sick for the widen open seas and a fresh breeze across me face. I've dealt with the likes of ya before, and never fear, matey, I be the real deal. Me journal was also true, whatever you choose to believe.

-Cap'n Rockhopper
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:19 pm

Dude, why are you talking like that?

~Bam

Edit: Im just kiding!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:37 pm

Rockhopper wrote:
Yarrgh, me matey, I just have a terrible passion for freedom! I can't be stayin' in one place very long. If I don't move along, I start to get sick for the widen open seas and a fresh breeze across me face. I've dealt with the likes of ya before, and never fear, matey, I be the real deal. Me journal was also true, whatever you choose to believe.

-Cap'n Rockhopper
Understandable. :)

Question, how did Egaro find you? Google
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 5:34 pm

Rockhopper wrote:

-Cap'n Rockhopper
You really need a life Rockhopper. My name is not "matey." It's Goobenheimer. And what does "Yarrgh" mean anyways? I want some straight talk from you. Not some childish pirate movie talk. Quit your jokes and tell me the real story. You are really getting on my nerves lately. I just don't see how you can possibly enjoy living on an island all by yourself? XD
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 6:02 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Rockhopper wrote:

-Cap'n Rockhopper
You really need a life Rockhopper. My name is not "matey." It's Goobenheimer. And what does "Yarrgh" mean anyways? I want some straight talk from you. Not some childish pirate movie talk. Quit your jokes and tell me the real story. You are really getting on my nerves lately. I just don't see how you can possibly enjoy living on an island all by yourself? XD
He isn't by himself! :0o

He has all of the red puffles and the game maker penguins that created Thin Ice. :D

;)
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 2:28 am

Jack Frost wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Rockhopper wrote:

-Cap'n Rockhopper

He has all of the red puffles and the game maker penguins that created Thin Ice. :D

;)

Thats a black puffle,not a red one.
Back to top Go down
Rockhopper
Lurker
Lurker
Rockhopper

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 12:47 pm

I be sorry to say it, mates, but I be settin' sail for Rockhopper Island today. I wish ye lots of fun for your Anniversary Party!

I be leavin' behind some cream soda for ya! And Yarr insists on stayin' on Foro--I be settin' up a contest to catch the lil' sucker!

-Cap'n Rockhopper
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 12:52 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Rockhopper wrote:

-Cap'n Rockhopper

;)

Thats a black puffle,not a red one.

No its not, hes got a red puffle thats always on his boat, remember, hes the one who brought us the red puffles.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Holy Flower
Beholder
Beholder
Holy Flower

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 4:48 pm

bye rockhopper thanks for the cream soda
Quote :
no its not hes got a red puffle thats always on his boat.
he meant the puffle in thin ice is black ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)   Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockhopper Tracker (Status: Out)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next