Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Double O O ( Obama Organization )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0410spike
Vagabond
Vagabond
0410spike

Registration date : 2008-11-22

The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Empty
PostSubject: The Double O O ( Obama Organization )   The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 7:03 pm

The Double O O
Obama Organization

Hello Spike here, this club supports our new presidents Barack Obama. Many of you should know a little about our new president. If you join this you will probably learn more about him. If you join please watch this for updates on our club.
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Obama_10...The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Obama_11
Double O O Uniform

Now if you join here is the uniform. You will need to wear this if we have a meeting or party. You only need at least 3 of these items. Find the catagory your in. By catagory I mean member or non-member and also ninja.

Member Uniform
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double10
Non-Member Uniform
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double11
Ninja uniform For Members
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double12

Advertising Help

You will be asked to advertise our club in your signature and maybe an advertising thread.
You can take the one I made or make your own. If its good I will put it right here next to the one I will make. Actually I will post all entries here.

Team signatures:
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double14

Contests

We will have contests related to edits, advertising signatures, and much more. Advertising contest coming soon.

Rules

NO calling names
NO disrespect amongst members
NO disrespect to anyone
NO bullying
NO swearing
NO bad language
If caught breaking rules you WILL be removed

If you have any questions post or PM me titled DoubleOO Q or something like that

Ranks

Mega Leader: 0410spike
Co Leader: no one yet
President: no one yet
Co President: no one yet
Secretary: no one yet
Supporter: no one yet
Agent 1000: no one yet
Agent 500: no one yet
Agent 100: no one yet
Under Dog:

Ranks are picked by your application
Heres what the application should look like:

What I know about the president: you just need to know two things about him
Are you in any other groups: club whatever, group something
Any club experience: have you made a club
Are you a boy or girl: boy/girl
Are you a ninja: yes/no
Are you a member: yes/no
Do you actually wanna be in this club: yes/no

Requests
If I or another member sees that you have interest in obama I or they will send you a request to join our group with a link to this thread. Make your disicion and PM your answer.

If you join thanx. It would be great to fill in all positions. If we fill up quickly I will add more ranks. You will be PMed a little picture for your sig if you join. You don't have to put it in but it would help advertise. Again if you join thanx alot. By the way this is my first club I willl see if it goes good. If you apply you will be put in no matter what.

P.S. we will have member of the week :
You can get this by advertising our club or just being a really good team member.

P.S.S. No advertising other teams here.....moderators WILL be contacted

Thanx you for reading.....if you actually did :D

Last edited by 0410spike on January 26th 2009, 11:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Double O O ( Obama Organization )   The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) EmptyJanuary 23rd 2009, 11:39 pm

0410spike wrote:
The Double O O

Hello Spike here, this club supports our new presidents Barack Obama. Many of you should know a little about our new president. If you join this you will probably learn more about him. If you join please watch this for updates on our club.

Double O O Uniform

Now if you join here is the uniform. You will need to wear this if we have a meeting or party. You only need at least 3 of these items. Find the catagory your in. By catagory I mean member or non-member and also ninja.

Member Uniform
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double10
Non-Member Uniform
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double11
Ninja uniform For Members
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double12

Advertising Help

You will be asked to advertise our club in your signature and maybe an advertising thread.
You can take the one I made or make your own. If its good I will put it right here next to the one I will make. Actually I will post all entries here.

Team signatures:
The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Double14

Contests

We will have contests related to edits, advertising signatures, and much more. Advertising contest coming soon.

Rules

NO calling names
NO disrespect amongst members
NO disrespect to anyone
NO bullying
NO swearing
NO bad language
If caught breaking rules you WILL be removed

If you have any questions post or PM me titled DoubleOO Q or something like that

Ranks

Mega Leader: 0410spike
Co Leader:
President:
Co President:
Secretary:
Supporter:
Agent 1000:
Agent 500:
Agent 100:
Under Dog:

Ranks are picked by your application
Heres what the application should look like:

What I know about the president: you just need to know two things about him
Are you in any other groups: club whatever, group something
Any club experience: have you made a club
Are you a boy or girl: boy/girl
Are you a ninja: yes/no
Are you a member: yes/no
Do you actually wanna be in this club: yes/no

If you join thanx. It would be great to fill in all positions. If we fill up quickly I will add more ranks. You will be PMed a little picture for your sig if you join. You don't have to put it in but it would help advertise. Again if you join thanx alot. By the way this is my first club I willl see if it goes good. If you apply you will be put in no matter what.

P.S. we will have member of the week :
You can get this by advertising our club or just being a really good team member.

P.S.S. No advertising our teams here.....moderators WILL be contacted

Thanx you for reading.....if you actually did :D
Aww... I don't have the Beatbox, because I JUST because a member.... 1 hour and 38 minutes ago.. ;)

~STG
Back to top Go down
0410spike
Vagabond
Vagabond
0410spike

Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The Double O O ( Obama Organization )   The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) EmptyJanuary 24th 2009, 4:05 pm

you only need 2 or 3 items in the costume......also please edit the quote out its to big

or just leace the uniform pictures in thats okay

P.S. join please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Double O O ( Obama Organization )   The Double O O ( Obama Organization ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Double O O ( Obama Organization )
Page 1 of 1