Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.

Go down 
+2
Mook
Clonewars2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:23 pm

As you know Ive gotten an infraction involving the new spam rule made by mook.
If you dont agree with the rule as many of us dont then please post your Forum name here if you want to be in the patition. Once Ive organized enough names I will give the list to the head admins and we might get a chance to get the rule and some of your useless infractions deleted. If that doesint work we will boycott the Rating room.

Attention: Please do not debate anything involving the rule here, you ethier support the patition or you dont if you support the patition just post your forum name and say that you support the patition. If you want to debate this take it to the debate hall, NOT here.
ONLY post on here if you support the patition. Any other comments will be ignored.

Patition:

-Clonewars2

Last edited by clonewars2 on January 28th 2009, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:23 pm

No.

We discussed this weeks ago and won't happen, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:31 pm

Once agiean you didnt read this post cuz it said not to debate here you ethier support the patition or you dont. And BTW if the patition wont work we will boycott the rating room.
Mook wrote:
No.

We discussed this weeks ago and won't happen, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:34 pm

If you boycott it be my guest you will find out what happens.

We've discussed before and all you care about is getting your infraction away, not trying to be rude or anything.

Rules are rules. It isn't pointless.

I can'y bend the rule for users anyway, all people do when they say 8/10 is get their post count up, which I hate people doing.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:37 pm

Mook, This thread isnt breacking any rules so plz stop debating on this thread I asked nicley in the post to not debate at all, There are no rules saying that we cant boycott the rating room or make a patition. Plz I dont want to argue.
Mook wrote:
If you boycott it be my guest you will find out what happens.

We've discussed before and all you care about is getting your infraction away, not trying to be rude or anything.

Rules are rules. It isn't pointless.

I can'y bend the rule for users anyway, all people do when they say 8/10 is get their post count up, which I hate people doing.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:42 pm

I know but the point is, I've told you, we've discussed this matter and we agreed to adding it.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:44 pm

Mook Please! your argueing comments are flooding my thred. And if we get alot of people to boycott the rating room thier will have to be some compremises.
Mook wrote:
I know but the point is, I've told you, we've discussed this matter and we agreed to adding it.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:46 pm

You DON'T want to boycott the rating room.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:48 pm

Mook Please!! Ok can you please delete all the comments that you added on this, and the ones I replyed back to you on. An plz only post on here if you support the patition.
Mook wrote:
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:49 pm

I have to agree with Mook. It would help the person with their clothing if the person rating would suggest changes.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:51 pm

Everyone Please lisin carefully ONLY post on here if you support the patition. This is not a debate!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:54 pm

Paint Ninja wrote:
I have to agree with Mook. It would help the person with their clothing if the person rating would suggest changes.

He hit it right on the money.

And btw it isn't my rule just because I posted it, its the staffs rule since we agreed on it. ;)
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:56 pm

Mook This is starting to turn into a debate PLEASE delete all the comments posted besides my origanal post. I Said in fine print not to comment on here if you dont support the patition. End of discussion.
Mook wrote:
Paint Ninja wrote:

He hit it right on the money.

And btw it isn't my rule just because I posted it, its the staffs rule since we agreed on it. ;)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 9:59 pm

Mook wrote:
Mook, is that a jedi mind trick :0o ?
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:00 pm

Do you support the patition or not?
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:00 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:

:P

No, xD.

If they do it won't turn out good.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:03 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
Honestly, no.
The staff can do whatever they want, as long as the admins approve. Seeing as how they didn't intervene with it, I'm guessing they approve.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:04 pm

Mook I said I didnt want this to be a debate :line: and yet you keep doing it, PLEASEEE delete all the posts exept my origanal one, I said in fine print not to post here unless you agree with the patition. Please mook.
Mook wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:

:P

No, xD.

If they do it won't turn out good.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:05 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
Honestly, no.
The staff can do whatever they want, as long as the admins approve. Seeing as how they didn't intervene with it, I'm guessing they approve.

Yeah, we've talked about this and we said add it. We saw to many people doing the 8/10 stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:09 pm

First off, clonewars, there is no rule saying we cant debate and you do NOT hold the authority to tell us what to do. This rule is completely fair and have been discussed a long time ago. If you are to make a patition, pm people to see if they would like to support. Which is a bad idea because I am quite sure it is part of advertising.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:11 pm

Mook Pleasssseeee Stop I asked you 10 time I said not to debate this in the post I asked you to delete the messeges except my origanal one. And in this thread In fine print i said not to debate here. Your breaking you own rules.
Mook wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
Honestly, no.

Yeah, we've talked about this and we said add it. We saw to many people doing the 8/10 stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:12 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Mook Pleasssseeee Stop I asked you 10 time I said not to debate this in the post I asked you to delete the messeges except my origanal one. And in this thread In fine print i said not to debate here. Your breaking you own rules.
Mook wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
Honestly, no.

Hmmm...

I'm not breaking any rules. I'm not debating either, I'm trying to tell you that the staff and I already agreed to it.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:14 pm

Mook, this is pointless......

Not trying to backseat mod... But shouldnt this be locked or soemthing????
Thats all I have to say. And.... good luck with this, clonewars :Bugeyed:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:17 pm

Well, this thread is definetly about a petition, and I know I am being a total hypocrit but that is what the thread was made for, not ranting and flooding and debating.

And, ketchup wasabi, I agree with your point there, clonewars does not have the authority to tell us what to do, and Mook definetly doesn't have the authority, or at least in my mind, to tell clonewars not to petition. If nobody agrees to get their name in, nothing will happen! Wa-lah! The staff and most of the users on here get their wish. And no doubt there will be fewer names then there are people who posted here, so really... the point in debating if users should petition in the Forum Discussion thread is beyond me, but I do it anyway.

EDIT: This is directed to KW's first post here. Mook posted before me. -_-
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. EmptyJanuary 28th 2009, 10:17 pm

Hmmm well..... Last time I cheaked This isnt the debate hall and last time i cheacked I said in find print this is a patition not a debate and you would be posting in the wrong section. Why would you and he mods make a debate hall if you could debate anywhere. And all of you are right im not in athority but right now mook isnt cuz hes posting in the wrong forum. which is ageiasnt the rules.
Mook wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Mook wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
Mook wrote:
Honestly, no.

Hmmm...

I'm not breaking any rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.   Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Patition: To get the new spam rule deleted.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next