Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Makes Sense Now..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Makes Sense Now.. Empty
PostMakes Sense Now..

I sent my mom a text last night by accident (I intended for it to go to Stewie) about Kirsten and saying that I was going to see if DB4Z was busy tomorrow.

So she talked to me about it, and I had to explain what I explained in "Read Between the Lines", and my mom probably put the best light on it...

Not that it helped.

She said that she had probably ignored me because she just wanted to be friends, but she also didn't want to lead me to believe that there was something more.

Wonderful. Shame Kirsten doesn't know that I gave up the idea completely at this point.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Makes Sense Now.. :: Comments

Argie
Re: Makes Sense Now..
Post February 28th 2009, 11:22 am by Argie
Shame you don't actually know if she likes you. It's probably true but making these quick main ideas won't help. Well whatever. Go find a good girlfriend. You are nice and don't look ugly... It'd probably work.
Mikki
Post February 28th 2009, 12:17 pm by Mikki
I can't belive that a parent would act like that, thats a shame. And you don't even know if she likes you or not.
Mumbo Jumbo
Post February 28th 2009, 2:31 pm by Mumbo Jumbo
spyro1198 wrote:
I can't belive that a parent would act like that, thats a shame. And you don't even know if she likes you or not.

You're obviously not mature enough to speak to your mom like that.

Anyway, Egaro, pressing the wrong name? Fail XD
Tricky
Post February 28th 2009, 2:41 pm by Tricky
spyro1198 wrote:
Shame? I don't see anything wrong with it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Makes Sense Now..

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: