Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow Stinks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Snow Stinks Empty
PostSnow Stinks

I lost power.

Sitting in a 51 degree house all day?

NOT FUN.

My dad put down grass seed, so we couldn't play in the snow in our yard; we trekked up to the middle school and fooled around in the field for a little while. When we got bored, we started walking back home, only to find our mom parked right...there. :P Stalker much?

As it stands, the car was warmer than the house, so we ran back, got my mom's purse, and went out for a while.

We stopped at a coffee shop first - see, my mom gets REALLY grumpy without coffee - and got a decaf for her. The employees were all sitting around talking, and this obnoxious lady got up and started acting really snooty with us. When I called my mom to ask her if she wanted decaf...all I said was "Decaf?" to my mom, and the lady just went, in this snooty voice, "Decaf?", pours the decaf, and says that it's a dollar fifty. :/ So my mom got angry when she found out it wasn't caffeinated, and we went to the bank, withdrew money, and got some Starbucks. Coffee for my mom, hot chocolate and blueberry muffins for us.

We came home, and everybody but me played Twister Moves. I was perfectly content to sit under a couple layers of blanket shivering. :P Then the power came back.

Nice to be warm again. Yuck, not such a great day off.

Haha, they don't know how to salt here, so all the runoff's going to turn to black ice. Tomorrow's gonna be either a two-hour delay or another day off.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Snow Stinks :: Comments

Re: Snow Stinks
Post March 2nd 2009, 7:19 pm by Guest
Egaro wrote:
I lost power.

Sitting in a 51 degree house all day?

NOT FUN.

My dad put down grass seed, so we couldn't play in the snow in our yard; we trekked up to the middle school and fooled around in the field for a little while. When we got bored, we started walking back home, only to find our mom parked right...there. :P Stalker much?

As it stands, the car was warmer than the house, so we ran back, got my mom's purse, and went out for a while.

We stopped at a coffee shop first - see, my mom gets REALLY grumpy without coffee - and got a decaf for her. The employees were all sitting around talking, and this obnoxious lady got up and started acting really snooty with us. When I called my mom to ask her if she wanted decaf...all I said was "Decaf?" to my mom, and the lady just went, in this snooty voice, "Decaf?", pours the decaf, and says that it's a dollar fifty. :/ So my mom got angry when she found out it wasn't caffeinated, and we went to the bank, withdrew money, and got some Starbucks. Coffee for my mom, hot chocolate and blueberry muffins for us.

We came home, and everybody but me played Twister Moves. I was perfectly content to sit under a couple layers of blanket shivering. :P Then the power came back.

Nice to be warm again. Yuck, not such a great day off.

Haha, they don't know how to salt here, so all the runoff's going to turn to black ice. Tomorrow's gonna be either a two-hour delay or another day off.
~Egaro
LOL- I'm in meh basement, posting on meh laptop.. Meh hands are like ice-cubes.. D:
:snomanthegreat
Billboard
Post March 2nd 2009, 7:31 pm by Billboard
Wow, doesnt sound like you had luck on your side today.

Winter is fun the first one or two weeks then it gets annoying.
Triton
Post March 2nd 2009, 8:07 pm by Triton
You must have got it worse. The part of NC I live in was filled with snow, but everyone had power and it was sunny right when the sun came up, so most of the snow is melted or really wet. :P
Ketchup Wasabi
Post March 2nd 2009, 8:30 pm by Ketchup Wasabi
What do you do with the heat standing in your house?

I wear a T shirt in my house the whole winter and I feel warm.(Reason why I was here all active and stuff all summer)
Argie
Post March 2nd 2009, 9:16 pm by Argie
Haha poor you.
Post March 2nd 2009, 9:21 pm by Emess
Wow..... that was kinda weird... but funny in a way. :0o
Post March 2nd 2009, 9:24 pm by Chargers
It's sunny here and NOT cold. :P
Post March 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm by Emess
Nice! I live in NJ and it is covered with snow!
Post March 2nd 2009, 9:43 pm by Paint Ninja
Chargers wrote:
It's sunny here and NOT cold. :P
High Five Chargers!
*Goes up for high five motion*
Looks like luck isn't on your side, Egaro.
Mickey4741
Post March 2nd 2009, 9:43 pm by Mickey4741
Same, Jeremjay. :P

EGARO GOT OWNED.
Post  by Sponsored content

Snow Stinks

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: