Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry

Go down 
+13
Mwet!
Wwe Adam
Demetri
Chub 777
Name
DGKiD
Emess
Digit
Kyuu
Iced8383
Maria
Hellopayton
ParkourSAM
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 3:31 pm

Okay, Dock Penguins has the initials of "DP". The band "Daft Punk" also has these initials. One of Daft Punk's albums, Discovery, was a successful album made in the YEAR 2001.

Now, the "Club Penguin Cheats" forum has 11 threads in total. Divide 55 by 11 and you get 5. Subtract 1 (The total number of active members in the past 15 minutes of when this thread was created) from 5 and you get 4.

Now, in the "Other Cheats" subforum, under Club Penguin Cheats, only has 1 thread. Subtract this one thread by 4, and you get 3.

Add 3 to 6 (6 is the number June is when they switched forums) and you get 9. The 9 month is September.

So, this means that Wwe Adam is responsible for 9/11. When I posted this in DP, he immediately deleted my thread and a day later he changed the forum to Coin Hungry to cover it all up from the public. Someone else posted a similar thread before, I could only catch a quick glimpse. He too deleted that thread.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on July 7th 2010, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 3:57 pm

Oh my god, he's right...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 4:28 pm

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry Do05df
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 4:48 pm

Wow, that actually makes sense!
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 6:07 pm

So I suppose we did nothing?
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 6:59 pm

Wow, that is funny!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 7:00 pm

I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or being serious. But either way, great job writing this.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 7:01 pm

That really does make a lot of sense! The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry SSc_eek
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 7:15 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Okay, Dock Penguins has the initials of "DP". The band "Daft Punk" also has these initials. One of Daft Punk's albums, Discovery, was a successful album made in the YEAR 2001.

Now, the "Club Penguin Cheats" forum has 11 threads in total. Divide 55 by 11 and you get 5. Subtract 1 (The total number of active members in the past 15 minutes of when this thread was created) from 5 and you get 4.

Now, in the "Other Cheats" subforum, under Club Penguin Cheats, only has 1 thread. Subtract this one thread by 4, and you get 3.

Add 3 to 6 (6 is the number June is when they switched forums) and you get 9. The 9 month is September.

So, this means that Wwe Adam is responsible for 9/11. When I posted this in DP, he immediately deleted my thread and a day later he changed the forum to Coin Hungry to cover it all up from the public. Someone else posted a similar thread before, I could only catch a quick glimpse. He too deleted that thread.

so
i didnt cause 9/11

what a relief.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:32 am

maybe you were a conspirator..... in your sleep....
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:49 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
So, this means that Wwe Adam is responsible for 9/11.

By then, Adam would probrably only be 3-7 years old. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry 959598 Good luck with making a documentary about this.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 12:50 am

^ hes kidding, hes not serious
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 8:39 am

Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

By then, Adam would probrably only be 3-7 years old. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry 959598 Good luck with making a documentary about this.

Hey, I blew up a Children's Hospital at the age of 8. Why can't he do something similar?

DGKiD wrote:
^ hes kidding, hes not serious

No, I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 9:06 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Hey, I blew up a Children's Hospital at the age of 8. Why can't he do something similar?

Tell me, how did you manage to get the explosives to blow up a hospital?
My point.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 9:10 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.
He doesn't need explosives, fool. He's BiteTheDust. He can stare the hospital to oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 9:13 am

Maria wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.
He doesn't need explosives, fool. He's BiteTheDust. He can stare the hospital to oblivion.

But Wwe Adam, doesn't. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry 497332
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 9:17 am

Maria wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.

But Wwe Adam, doesn't. The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry 497332

Well, he was/is the head of the terrorists. Terrorists have explosives. Therefor, Wwe Adam has explosives.

Oh, by the way, the plane that crashed into the twin towers didn't have explosives on it, so he didn't need any.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 10:08 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
Maria wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.

Well, he was/is the head of the terrorists. Terrorists have explosives. Therefor, Wwe Adam has explosives.

Oh, by the way, the plane that crashed into the twin towers didn't have explosives on it, so he didn't need any.

You're taking this serious, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 10:31 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
Maria wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.

You're taking this serious, aren't you?

Of-course.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 1:26 pm

Maria wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.

Wouldn't that mean that he's Chuck Norris?
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Citizen
Citizen
Demetri

Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 1:43 pm

okay...911... :)

(keepsmilingbecauseihavenoideawordhejustsaid)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 10:29 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
Maria wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

My point.

Wouldn't that mean that he's Chuck Norris?
No, because Chuck Norris is an actor/martial artist. He can't stare things to oblivion.
BTW, DAFT PUNK :D
OH AND FINALLY,
I did 9/11? You all did not know that? I am the Son of Satan. I am Hellspawn. I am alive. I am dead. I was, am, and always will be here. YOU PITIFUL HUMANS! MORTALS!!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 10:41 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:

Wwe Adam is 16 currently, and 9/11/2001 is less than 9 years ago. If you subtract 9 from 16, you get 7.

You barely made it! :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:52 pm

Emess wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Wwe Adam is 16 currently, and 9/11/2001 is less than 9 years ago. If you subtract 9 from 16, you get 7.

16? 16 with a Club Penguin account!?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 11:54 pm

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
Emess wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

16? 16 with a Club Penguin account!?

No, 16 with a clubpenguin forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry   The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy of Dock Penguins/Coin Hungry
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next