Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fapjacks, Donuts, and Dust Storms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Fapjacks, Donuts, and Dust Storms Empty
PostFapjacks, Donuts, and Dust Storms

Ah, m'friends, it's days like these when you think "Man, ain't life great?"

FAPJACKS

Today in Social Studies, we had to design a shoe - we're doing a unit on "the global sneaker", y'see. We got to make up our own brand, our own style, etcetera.

I felt like making a joke out of it, so I named my shoes "Fapps", based off the word "fap". If you don't know what that means and you really want to know (though I suggest you don't find out), you can look on UrbanDictionary.com...though seriously, don't. :P It's a little bit twisted.

Anyway, we wound up having to present the shoes to the class from our seats. I managed to keep my cool long enough to say "I made Fapps". I probably wouldn't have cracked up if the conversation between my teacher and I hadn't continued:

"Tapps?"

"No, Fapps."

"Flaps?"

"No, *laughs*, Fapps."

"Like, like Fapjacks?"

At which point I started to crack up, and Zach (DB4Z) filled me in on what the teacher said after, which entailed a whole lot more laughing:

"Is that the sound the shoes make? Like, fap fap fap?"

Suuuuure. Let's go with that. :face: Anyway, my face turned red and I couldn't breathe for laughing. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure, at which point the whole class was laughing, too - whether at me, doubled up on the floor or at what our teacher had said, or just that laughing is contagious - who knows? It was just great.

DONUTS

Well, school finally let out after three periods of band...we have a concert tomorrow night. In the parking lot as we were walking to our car, some insane high schooler came in in a trashy old car and did a donut. A squealing, ripping, crazy donut.

The principal and vice were both outside at the time, and I was close enough to hear a snatch of conversation that my mom didn't pick up as the principal radioed:

"Yeah, some crazy dopehead just did a donut in the parking lot."

XD Oh, man. That was really insane.

DUST STORMS

So, we're driving home, and we see where should be color is all brown. Well, more orange, considering the dust down here's orange...the clay...ANYWAYS

My mom drove up to a guy whom she apparently knows and said, "What's with the dust, Larry?"

Larry told us that they were sweeping up a pile of leaves, and the dust came billowing out. The leaves musta been there an awful long time for that to happen...O.o

Well, it was literally right in front of our house - it keeps coming back up because cars are driving over the mound in the middle of the road - but our windows were, fortunately, shut. Good thing my dad didn't open them again today, like he has the past two days, or we would've been cleaning for quite a while..

--

So now, I just had a great day. Don't ruin my mood, don't ruin my happiness, because it's rare. :P I have a ton of homework to do now, and then we're heading off to CSM (Cove Student Ministries, a sort of kids' time at our church). So I have a lot to do in so little time - but hey, slowly but surely, I'm starting to feel like I really have a life.

Oh, and one more thing: ssssCCCCREEEW KIRSTEN! :P Some of you know what I'm talking about if I gave you my rant.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Fapjacks, Donuts, and Dust Storms :: Comments

Holy Flower
Re: Fapjacks, Donuts, and Dust Storms
Post March 11th 2009, 4:06 pm by Holy Flower
that seemed like a fun day lol fapps :face: . about the dust storm..it's just lucky your dad didn't open the window.i wonder how tomurrow will turn out.. lol.
Argie
Post March 11th 2009, 7:06 pm by Argie
Face it Egaro, your happiness is not rare.
iWaddle
Post March 11th 2009, 7:19 pm by iWaddle
LOL at the "Is that the sound the shoes make? Like, fap fap fap?"

xDD
Egaro
Post March 11th 2009, 9:48 pm by Egaro
Cinday- Haha.

Argie- I pretend it's not. It really is. :P

iWaddle- =DD Of everyone, you're the only one who will probably get that. Only Nathan and Zach got it in social studies, but that didn't stop the whole class from laughing. =P
~Egaro
Waddle50008
Post March 11th 2009, 9:58 pm by Waddle50008
I wonder when your teacher is gonna look up the definition of that and get on your case for it.

Then you can call him a sick pedophile and you'll get a green light to knee him where the sun 'don't shine.
Argie
Post March 11th 2009, 9:59 pm by Argie
Probably never but that wouldn't be good for Egaro. =D
Egaro
Post March 11th 2009, 10:04 pm by Egaro
Waddle- A] All my teachers except my math teachers are girls, and B] The only place she'd ever find the def is on UD, and I don't think a teacher would use that. :face: B'sides, I misspelled it so that, even if she does try to figure it out, she won't find it. :)

Argie- O RLY?
~Egaro
Snowball423
Post March 11th 2009, 10:13 pm by Snowball423
Egaro wrote:
Waddle- A] All my teachers except my math teachers are girls, and B] The only place she'd ever find the def is on UD, and I don't think a teacher would use that. :face: B'sides, I misspelled it so that, even if she does try to figure it out, she won't find it. :)

Argie- O RLY?
~Egaro

Even if you type 'fapp' with two p's on Google, the first result is Urban Dictionary with the definition ;)
Waddle50008
Post March 11th 2009, 10:17 pm by Waddle50008
@ Snowball: I understand, from that, that you have googled it. Is that true? :P

@ Egaro: You never know... :P
Snowball423
Post March 11th 2009, 10:21 pm by Snowball423
Waddle50008 wrote:
@ Snowball: I understand, from that, that you have googled it. Is that true? :P

@ Egaro: You never know... :P

Lol, yeah. But I was trying to keep Egaro safe :sigh: